View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-05-2009, 09:01 AM
bruno is a talker, mostly when he is being affectionate. Particularly when you cuddle him.

It sounds so funny, like he is really talkig- i have it on video somewhere must dig it out.
Daredevil
Dogsey Junior
Female 

11-05-2009, 10:24 PM
lol. Yep ours makes a funny throaty type noise that sounds like hello, when we come home, or when he's excited and very happy he does the same noise. It's hard to descibe but sure you all know aht I mean. Apparently his Mum does the same noise but never heard any other Irish do it. x
vickileigh63
Dogsey Junior
Female 

12-05-2009, 05:41 AM
Alfie talks to me sometimes but Akina likes to sing or at least thats what it sounds like!! lol. I keep telling people she is practicing for the x factor lol.
Mum To Many
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2009, 09:56 AM
Originally Posted by vickileigh63 View Post
Alfie talks to me sometimes but Akina likes to sing or at least thats what it sounds like!! lol. I keep telling people she is practicing for the x factor lol.
prob sounds better than some they have on there!
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-05-2009, 10:00 AM
Originally Posted by Mum To Many View Post
One of my dogs, Brinley really talks to me if I look at him and say "Whats happening - tell me about it" he starts talking to me he goes on for ages like hes really telling me a story , I told my mum he did it and she couldn't believe it when I asked him tonight and he was trying his best to talk to me , he doesn't do it with my partner or anyone else.I just wish I knew what he was trying so hard to tell me.
Bandit is just the same.. I say.. what is it, tell me about it...and he is off.............we call it the chewbacca song.

he can go on for ever
honeysmummy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes. Honey has a good old chat with me but its all in a little voice Never barking...she doesnt do barking EVER!!
Looby will talk by whiny little barks that go up and down in pitch.

I love the way all dogs have different voices and different ways of communicating.
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-05-2009, 02:34 PM
My little Patches is a real talker!!! He wibbles and gurgles at us all the time. I have never known anything like it!
The worst thing is when i am not sure what he is wanting. I wish I could speak dog just for one day and get him to explain what he is sometimes going on about and make him understand that i don't normally understand dog either!!!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 02:36 PM
Originally Posted by mo View Post
Yes all of mine like to have a chat, Savannah especially, they also like to give me lip, when being told off too,

Mo
hahaha sounds just like my lot, I get a right gob full when I tell em off...lol
Reisu
Almost a Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 02:41 PM
jobie just goes 'nnnnnngh'
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-05-2009, 03:23 PM
Yep Meggies are little wuffs and a grumble like sound, but that is her talking, she also makes a giggly sound when having her tummy rubbed. Mack doesn't bloody shut up, he talks all the time, and if told off, will answer back too

The cat does it too, I have no peace!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2