Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 03:41 PM

Proof that the paw is better...

Walking on a wall! Bella loves walking on walls. And this wall graduates up in stages so she gets to do a little 'hup' leap and thinks it's very clever. But I think you'll agree there isn't much wrong with her now - even if she is still doing the 'no one loves me they are all trying to murder me' act when at home! We are walking past the Uni on the way back from seeing the donkeys. Our block is the one in the background.

mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 03:47 PM
Grand. Glad she's feeling better. Great pics of the place, too. Not sure who was taking the photos, but seems they used a nice camera and know what they are doing
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 03:51 PM
Yes indeed Myra. My pal Andy from UK is here for a week (leaves on Wed) and he does have a good camera and does seem to be able to point it in the right direction and produce photos worth looking at!

I am sadly lacking skill in those things! And so is my camera!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:00 PM
I see. Admittedly I know a good camera and photographer when I see one. Sadly I do not have a good camera, even though my photography skills really are not that bad when I try.

So all my pictures are pure garbage for the time being! Oh, well.

But please do me a fave and tell Andy I said his photography is awesome! If you like, you can say "Some random American woman said..."
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:13 PM
He thanks you kindly! I don't think I can justify buying a pricey camera as my photography skills are well below zero!

So I stick with the little Sony Cybershot (which I haven't used for about a year as I take them all on my Android phone now)
Julie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 04:27 PM
Glad to see she is feeling better and none of that wicked grass around to hurt her !
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

06-04-2014, 05:53 PM
Oh yes all is well in Bella's world now
Lovely pictures Pat .
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by Tang View Post
Yes indeed Myra. My pal Andy from UK is here for a week (leaves on Wed) and he does have a good camera and does seem to be able to point it in the right direction and produce photos worth looking at!

I am sadly lacking skill in those things! And so is my camera!
Oh it's only Andy that's ok then,thought maybe you were keeping a secret Bella looks well better xx
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2014, 07:48 PM
Great photos Pat and dear little Bella trotting along the wall dreaming that she's a BIG dog ... which of course we all know she should have been What struck me immediately on seeing those photos was how beautifully clean everywhere is ....... oh and how sunny
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Yes, great photo's he took there, and I'm glad to see little Bella has completely recovered from her most recent traumas with the grass and sting, and has fully regained her confidence, and seems to like you again too!

What a difference in the surroundings than the last block you were in, as Jenny says, so very clean, a lot more upmarket, but where are all the cars? That's another bonus if it's that quiet around there.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >