View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 04:23 PM
Hope Dex is ok GRIFF and of course you can have a Jamie dodgerGood weight for one twin,the little one will end up bigger,happened here
Leah and BF took the girls outcan relax for half an hour nowSun is shining,it's really lovely out
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2016, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
So Casey is getting bolder now he knows he is safe with you and your back up.
Hi Moyra, it's not often we are 'on-line' at the same time Hope that nasty flu thing has deserted you and you are feeling better now. I also hope that despite all the problems with the kitchen at least it's done and maybe you can cook a few nice things in more comfort, not that I know much about cooking, I can do scrambled egg on toast with beans but that's about it

With Casey he was always bold, the problem was that he was so desperate for doggy company he would rush up to dogs like an out of control Exocet missile although he was never aggressive even I had to concede that with smallish dogs that could be a problem. Now he is completely different, as I was saying he just sort of ambles up to them, stops a short distance away, and quite often after a bit sniffing in certain places he will wander off. It's been a joy to see how he has adjusted his behaviour and OH & I are so happy with him.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 04:57 PM
Harvey, that is lovely with Casey. I was under the misunderstanding that he was reticient at first. My kitchen problems are not resolved but I am too old to worry about such things for long. If she decides to ask for more rent then I shall have my say about things that are wrong and see where we go from there. Have a good evening and give Casey and Lara a big cuddle each from me. God bless.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2016, 05:01 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
LG,you sound in really good formWow
Hi Eileen, yes I thought he was remarkably good then I thought 'he hasn't read Eileens post last night about long words and such'

I would advise you batten down the hatches just in case he goes back and has a look through last nights thread

He's probably got one or two rocket launchers (from his previous career) parked up on the moor and it's not that far (as the crow flies) to you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Hi Eileen, yes I thought he was remarkably good then I thought 'he hasn't read Eileens post last night about long words and such'

I would advise you batten down the hatches just in case he goes back and has a look through last nights thread

He's probably got one or two rocket launchers (from his previous career) parked up on the moor and it's not that far (as the crow flies) to you
Let him do his worst Harvey,I'm unoffendable
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2016, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
give Casey and Lara a big cuddle each from me. God bless.
Thanks Moyra, they'll certainly get a hug each and they'll know it's from you

I'm sorry about the ongoing probs in the kitchen, wish I could suggest something but I can't, however you are in my thoughts.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2016, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
poor thing has been sick, struggled for the loo and is not eating, i am hoping it is not the end of the road for my beautiful 3 legged monster!
Oh heck, not eating, let us hope he pulls through, I know how attached you are to him. Sending feline vibes to him and thinking of you tonight.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-10-2016, 05:17 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
Let him do his worst Harvey,I'm unoffendable

Have to go feed the doggies in a minute but I shall return latter, be gentle with him, he is alone you know No backup from the memsahb
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-10-2016, 05:54 PM
My cat is a pure sh*t, spent the day in bed letting me think he was dying, got him in the cat box...with his hot water bottle, went on the bus and he was happy as anything, got there, his temp is fine, his tummy is fine, got back on the bus, came home and was just going towards hope when a bus comes up behind and the panic alarm went off...Steve Lol maniac!! i nearly sh*t my pants and the cat box nearly went flying Lol...went in and popped him on his bed and he stuck his head straight in his dinner!!!! £67 and he is now thankfully right as rain!!!!
Ahhhh i see TW, they get a bit arsey if the injury is over 48 hours old but even so they are meant to treat you but you may have a longer wait as it is no longer classed as an emergency...if you need an xray it doesn't matter if it is a day or a week old, it still wants xraying
My friend now has her other twin on the ward with her!!!! i am so relieved, i was worrying about him, nuts, he isn't even mine and i was losing sleep Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-10-2016, 06:02 PM
Well if they spent their time and money on people that have paid into the system and lived and contributed all their lives,then they'd have the time and ability to treat us wouldn't they. No time for it at all, I have been loads of times with an injury acquired a few days ago and they have been fine with me,the snakebite wasn't recent because I didn't realise it WAS a snakebite until one of my friends told me
Glad Dex is feeling fine now, the Monster, just a Money Pit really isn't he.
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >