Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

19-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Originally Posted by candie
Whenever we go shopping we get people saying can we just go before you as weve only a few things!!i dont mind that as much as when the till person decides they can come in front of us!that really ps me off, its like penalising us for doing a trolley full of shopping!!
Lol this actually happened to me! In Tesco when they were running that "if there's more than 3 in a q we'll open more cashiers" promo. On a previous occasion there were more than 10 in a que and I asked a manger if I could pay at the tobacco checkout and she said yes so long as you didn't have a trolly full (i.e. less than 10 items). So two days after there were big ques again and I really was in a hurry so went to the tobacco unit - well there was an older lady on the till, first of she saw me in the que and gave me dirty looks! But I just 'smiled' at them (I knew wot she was thinkin!), anyway it was my turn but she asked the lady behind me what she wanted - I said excuse me I am first in the que - she said this is for Tobacco only, I said actually it's not - people can come here with less than ten items if the checkouts are busy. Anyway she served this other lady then served me, whilst serving me I asked her to call the manager as I was unhappy with the way she talked to me (she was a grumpy _______!) The manager came and she carried on 'chopsing' in front of her! LOL I really didnt need to say anything to the manager as she saw for herself. The manager took me aside and told me that it was the womans last day tomoro as she was retiring, and added that she she would be asked not to come back after her shift was over tonight! serves her right!
katyb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2004, 10:08 PM
hey do ya mean queue lol
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-10-2004, 10:11 PM
smarty pants katy!!
mr.leo
Dogsey Senior