View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 06:14 PM

Utonagan Piccies

A friend of mine who is a very keen photographer came over and took some piccies of my 2 the other day as I want a photo on canvass of them. We were all over at another friends whose dog is on the 2nd piccie. Hope you like them. He has put them all on photobucket for me so I can select the ones I like, I was spoilt for choice but the first one is the one I have selected for my photo on canvass, and the 2nd one is the one I like of them all together.

Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 06:32 PM
I like the second one best with all 3 gorgeous dogs xx
I wish i knew a photographer i'd love to get some professional pic's of my 2 xx
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 06:41 PM
Pity you are in Lincolnshire!!! Are you going to the NI Skipton Show??? He has my girls' great neice so will be going there for the Utonagan classes, so he will be there with his camera
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Pity you are in Lincolnshire!!! Are you going to the NI Skipton Show??? He has my girls' great neice so will be going there for the Utonagan classes, so he will be there with his camera
Yeah im going. I'll have to bribe him to take some pic's of my monsters
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 06:52 PM
Fabulous pictures of great dogs
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 07:01 PM
I'll have a word with him for you Look forward to seeing you there, come over and introduce yourself and then I will introduce you to him
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:03 PM
I'll have a word with him for you Look forward to seeing you there, come over and introduce yourself and then I will introduce you to him
You'll notice me before i notice u i'll be the one in the corner crying cos i hate camping and need my creature comforts
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 07:18 PM

I have a spare couch and am 1 hour from Skipton, however we are driving over Sunday so you will miss Saturday BBQ and meeting everyone, but you are welcome if you want The last 2 NI do's we have been to in Essex we have camped and had an absolutely fantastic time!!! You will really enjoy it, I did and am extremely ancient Make sure you have an inflatable air bed and a warm sleeping bag and you will be fine.
Jem
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2008, 07:22 PM

I have a spare couch and am 1 hour from Skipton, however we are driving over Sunday so you will miss Saturday BBQ and meeting everyone, but you are welcome if you want The last 2 NI do's we have been to in Essex we have camped and had an absolutely fantastic time!!! You will really enjoy it, I did and am extremely ancient Make sure you have an inflatable air bed and a warm sleeping bag and you will be fine.
I suppose camping is something everyone has to go through If it gets to much i'll be turning up on ur doorstep
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2008, 07:44 PM
you will be fine, the BBQ at night is great, get some of JK's Slippery Nipples (I don't drink but hear they are the biz) and you won't care. Take a couple of those disposable BBQ's with you to make a bacon buttie in the morning If you want to use the couch you are welcome, I did have it booked but the person is now coming over to me in the morning and going back late at night. My spare room has been booked since Xmas by Kachinas
Here is another piccie he took that day which I absolutely love
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >