Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
Bet your wondering now if I finished my soup....
Not really, cos i know scots wont waste anything, an after all whats a bit of dog spit between dog and owner.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 04:49 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Not really, cos i know scots wont waste anything, an after all whats a bit of dog spit between dog and owner.
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 05:09 PM
uuuummm ok, kai my shiba inu is a very clever doggy. His naughtiest thing he does (have to say not happened for last 6 months) is escape.

We have a large garden with 6 foot panels, he will find the smallest gap and get out, if he can't find one he makes one or digs underneath the panels for an escape route. When we fix or replace problems my hubby and i watch him do a parimater check, you can see him weighing up the next place he is going to try from. When he runs, he runs goes and doesn't look back, on one terrible occassion he ended up on a slip road to the m5 . We were all in tears trying to catch the little ****** loaded with ham, cheese and a lead. Luckily people stopped and helped us. After that everytime he went in the garden he was put on a long lead as we couldn't risk it. The last 6 months he has seemed not to try , he doesn't use the lead now and he hasn't tried to get out. But is still watched every moment he is in the garden (although he would go for months and then escape, then be good again, i think it must be down to a bitch in heat)

My old neighbours had 2 x yorkies that kept getting into our garden and i would moan constantly to them. They would just let them out of the front door and they would come into my garden and poo, so it got on my nerves and we would argue about it. On one occassion i went to empty my bin and neighbour came up and said with a grin, do you think you can sort your dog out. (kai had never been a problem to them before and i was a bit confused). I followed neighbour to his back garden to see kai bouncing up and down on there 12ft trampoline A little embarressed i appologised and collected him off the trampoline. They know how to let you down, don't they!!

Jess nicks food if she gets the chance and kindly bought my large pot plants complete with mud into my kitchen the other day - the soil was everywhere.
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5