View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 12:14 AM
Storms naughty things mainly involved wrecking things here is his list.

4 remote controls
1 pager
1 mobile phone
countless pairs of shoes & slippers
A 3 piece suite
Carpets
A fair few jumpers.
computer games and dvds.
he also ate alot of food he should not have done

His also was a master escape artist and would often be found in either of the neighbours kitchens.

Jake has never done anything that bad, though he did was eat a whole plate of chocolate biccies. Another time he used a jehovah's witness knocking on to run out the front door and turn up an hour later.

Star has been the best though eating a dead rat and biting though and xbox pad was he worst.

Skye while still young is more storm than star though she does not destroy like storm, but there is teeth marks in most remotes. She also turned the gas on and managed to light the oven a few days ago.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 01:25 AM
Kali's only "bad" thing was bad only in that he nearly killed himself by chewing the power cable for the hifi: I did a flying tackle on him and threw him on the sofa, just in time.

Snorri, however, has done better. His first escapade involved my hifi headphones, which, by the time I caught him, he had reduced to a tangle of wire and plastic, recognisable by a few letters of the manufacturer's name.

One sunny afternoon, Mrs S and I were sitting in our porch, having a glass of wine. Snorri came whizzing past, carrying a pink duster (I thought). When he stopped in the garden and began eating it, Mrs S realised that it wasn't a duster. It was one of the gammon steaks she had been defrosting for our tea.

As punishment, Snorri had the remaining half taken from him, and had to sit and watch his brother eating it.

Snorri
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

13-02-2007, 01:29 AM
[QUOTE
As punishment, Snorri had the remaining half taken from him, and had to sit and watch his brother eating it.

Snorri
[/QUOTE]
Ouch, I bet that hurt,
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 03:18 AM
Originally Posted by dinners85 View Post
Where to begin ?

I have to say Skye has been a good boy so nothing to report there.

Fingal (Springer) on the other hand was (not any more) a nightmare.

He destroyed my bathroom after shutting himself in. Chewed the door to bits. Ripped the side off the bath. Dug up the floor, ripped the shower rail down and half the plaster off the walls.

He has eaten or chewed so many things I couldn't even begin to list them. All the obvious stuff though - shoes, clothes, handbags, sofas, carpets, cushions, teddy bears, a radio, and I think his best effort was eating an iron. When I say 'ate' I mean it. The whole lot was gone apart from a metal triangle.

I came home once to find him in the living room. I had left him in the hall but he ate his was through the wall.

He also killed a sheep when he was puppy. (please dont start a thread on that).

All in all a naughty pup.
hee hee I knew we could rely on Fingal!!
Hali
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 08:11 AM
My current 2 haven't done anything worthy of this post, but reading Toby's antics reminded me of my old family dog, Max, when I was much younger.

I had been walking with a friend early one very wet & muddy morning. When we got back to her house, Max followed her in & then ran up the stairs to her parents room, jumped on the bed & bounced round & round until (1) they were fully awake (2) their bed was covered in wet mud.
I never got to see just how much mess he did make, but they certainly made sure I remained embarassed about it for months!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 12:11 PM
Reading about the setter in the oilseed rape reminded me of the morning of the all-black Collie, Snorri-dog's first morning with us. Snorri Mansions has a "burn-all" stove, which needs a flue-brush for cleaning out the chimney. This gets kept in a plastic bag in the porch.

Anyway, on Snorri-dog's first night, we thought we had puppy-proofed the porch, but no - he found the brush bag, and shredded it. This scattered soot everywhere, and Snorri-dog, to celebrate his victory over the bag, piddled in the soot. Then he rolled about in it.

So, on his first complete day with us, he discovered the "delights" of having a bath, and we learned that, no matter how hard you try, you cannot puppy-proof a porch!

Snorri
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-02-2007, 04:33 PM
keep them coming guys. a good giggle and lets us all know we are not alone.
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 04:38 PM
I was managing quite well to avoid posting in this thread.. having such well behaved dogs that never ever do anything naughty.. But lunchtime today... Jake decided that my chicken and mushroom soup looked rather nice... so he waited till I got up and went to the kitchen .. then made his move... The funny thing was though, when I came back through he was laying on his bed where he had been all along... only my soup bowl was now only half full and he had a little tell tale soup stain on his chin (which Charlie happily cleaned)
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 04:41 PM
Originally Posted by IanTaylor View Post
I was managing quite well to avoid posting in this thread.. having such well behaved dogs that never ever do anything naughty.. But lunchtime today... Jake decided that my chicken and mushroom soup looked rather nice... so he waited till I got up and went to the kitchen .. then made his move... The funny thing was though, when I came back through he was laying on his bed where he had been all along... only my soup bowl was now only half full and he had a little tell tale soup stain on his chin (which Charlie happily cleaned)
Sounds like labs
IanTaylor
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-02-2007, 04:42 PM
Originally Posted by Stormey View Post
Sounds like labs
Bet your wondering now if I finished my soup....
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >