Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 03:45 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
I agree, that's why I think Paedos should be used in animal testing facilities instead of animals
Or we could chop their hands off as well!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Originally Posted by Malady View Post
Murderers = Death Penalty (why should they be allowed the freedom of life after taking anothers' ?)

Rapists = Confined for LIFE to a loony bin with all the other fruitcakes or death penalty if they raped a child.

Paedophiles = Animal testing facility for life (Why should animals suffer when we have plenty of human subjects to experiment on ?)

It might also act as a deterrent if they knew their fate was that serious !!But again, it would have to be proven 100% and if lie detectors are good enough for the CIA why are they not good enough for the British justice system ?
That's a good point. In the Arab states where they cut your hands off if you're caught theiving, I bet that's a deterrent that works!!!!

Some wise words of wisdom from my other half, if we DO bring back the death sentence, then we need to sort the Justice System our FIRST!! I think that just about says it all really? Then of course, we wouldn't be slamming up innocent people in the first place or killing them off would we!!!
dollyknockers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 03:48 PM
I agree 100% if they are proven 100% to be guilty xdk
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 03:51 PM
I think the way that the justice system is at the moment then thousands of innocent people would probably end up being executed, and those who are guilty will still get away scot free...
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-12-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by Colin Bradish View Post
I have always believed that we should bring back the death penalty for child murders, rapists and paedophiles.

Personally I believe that we should go as far to have it done publicly in the town square to show the world that that sort of behaviour it not excepted in this country.

I think I have just found my new vocation in life. Executioner.

I would make them bas*ards die slower than a snail walking up a garden path.
I've given my vote above, agree with you & Alex & of course Helena.

When I was in Saudi I was invited to go to a public hanging, I politely declined BTW, but apparently they are so proud that if any foreigners do attend they are ushered to the front and given a seat, everyone else has to stand
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 04:39 PM
You've certainly been around haven't you H!!!

NOw if that was someone closer to home, say the Sarah Payne murderer (only 3 miles away from my home where it happened!!) then I think I'd take up the offer of that front seat, and maybe reserve the next seat for Colin perhaps!!!

Do you think you could have done that? Sit and watch? Close to home I think I could
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Yes, it's been my lifetime burden, itchy feet

NOw if that was someone closer to home, say the Sarah Payne murderer (only 3 miles away from my home where it happened!!) then I think I'd take up the offer of that front seat, and maybe reserve the next seat for Colin perhaps!!!

That was really horrific, I never relised it was so close to you.

Do you think you could have done that? Sit and watch? Close to home I think I could
Well, TBH I think I wouldn't be able to, not in a public place, but in a controlled room within a prison, and if asked to be a formal witness, that I could do.
Colin
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-12-2007, 04:59 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Still to far away for me.
I would want to pull the lever.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 06:04 PM
If we kill other people then we ourselves are no better than those who have committed the crime. However, I do believe that sentencing for murder, rape and child abuse (of all kinds) should be considerably harsher.
If you take a life then you should have all your liberties taken away for life. Full Stop no parole or let out for good behaviour you shouldn't have done it in the first place.
Rapists, sexual assaulters and child abusers should also be put away for life on the first offence. These types of offenders tend to be repeat offenders in any event so catch them and send them away.
I think they should also be made to work whilst in prison to earn their keep and they shouldn't have luxuries, only TV at certain times of the day, no access to the internet and supervised telephone calls etc.
Becky
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Yes, in an ideal world Becky, but we don't even have the room NOW, and that's why they keep letting these scum out only to commit again, and so it goes on! Let's just do away with them and be done with it I say! Then our prisons could just cater for minor offenders. Otherwise there'll be more prisons than hospitals at this rate, in fact, probably more prisons than houses if the truth's known!! What a state of affairs this Country is in having to accommodate all of this scum!
Page 5 of 10 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »