Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Gina&Jaz
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:08 PM
I'd ask Jaz:

Which she prefers, obedience or agility?
Whats her obsession with pants all about?!
Does she like her life?
Is there anything she'd want that she currently doesnt get?
Whats so great about cat poo?
Why doesn't she like to lick anyone - just sniff?
Who is her best dog friend?
Does she like her food?
Would she prefer having friends her own size?

I'd answer any questions she had too. I agree that 10 minutes just isnt long enough!
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:25 PM
I would ask all of them to tell me what I could do to make them happier :smt049

I would also ask Willow to tell me what his abusers address was...
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:36 PM
I would ask Droi "What makes you happy?", sometimes she looks at me and she looks really sad I hate it, I give her lots of cuddles when she does it. (does it on purpose now )
Katie "Why do you bark at some dogs and not others?",
And like some of you others tell them why they should come back when called it would be so much easier
mforster85
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:46 PM
i would ask nyah why she feels compelled to eat cat pooh!
i would try and explain to her not to give bear hugs to passers by as they dont know shes nice!
i would also try and explain to her kittens are not dogs and do not go on walks with us because id look daft!lol
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 09:57 PM
I would love to explain to both of them that the stuffing in their beds is meant to be there, it's not a parcel to be unwrapped!

I would also explain to Tonto that it's not such a good idea to tell Inca off when I do, because when I'm not around she's still bigger.

I'd also ask them which is their favourite bone, food and walk.

Oh and try and explain that, to cats, swishing tails and panting is bad language and thats why the cats bat their noses through the stairgate.
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2007, 11:10 PM
I would ask Nero to stop drooling on the carpet every time I give him a treat, dirty pig.

I'd ask Smeags to stop making the back yard like the surface of the moon with craters.

I'd also ask Caesar not to look so worried all the time.

Mea, well, what could you say to her, love you to bits honey. :smt052
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 07:30 AM
these are great answers!!!!! i think if they could talk for an entire day it would be better!

Alex
xx
ace
Dogsey Junior
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:06 AM
10 mins would not be nearly long enough

I'd ask Shiner what it is he sees when he stares at the floor for hours on end! And I'd beg him to keep his head over the water bowl until he has finished dripping water everywhere

I'd ask Ace to be a bit quieter in the garden, & ask him why he has to do everything at 100 miles an hour!

I'd suggest to Jazz that she stops barking at everyone she meets, and tell her that judges are nice people & you need to let them touch you!

I'd ask them all to stop playing so rough together & stop biting each other so hard. Also what their favourite things were to do, and whether they were happy here.

Rachael
Kristina
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 08:45 AM
This is a fantastic thread! Thanks for starting it!

I would ask my pair WHY they have to rip the stuffing out of their duvet bedding? It looks so nice and is so comfy before they do that! And also why they like to rip the stuffing out their sofa and then laugh as i stitch it back together again!

I would ask Murphy why he seems to enjoy pushing my buttons sometimes. And explain to him that it makes me unhappy when he pulls on his lead all the time and refuses to listen to me. I would also ask him to stop deliberately pooing on the stones instead of the patio as its a real pain to pick up! I would also explain to him that there is no need to gobble his food down so - there will alwasy be more and i will never let him go hungry. I would so like him to savour and enjoy his food for once! I would also tell him he doesnt need to go mental in the car when we are nearly there (whereever the destination is!) as we will be there soon anyway! I would also ask him why he hates it so much when someone gets out of the car and he has to stay in (even with someone else!)

I would let Vienna know that she doesnt need to be a big scaredy cat sometimes when she is with me and that people are more likely to be afraid of her (but she shouldnt abuse that!) I'd also ask what exactly she wants when she continually comes up to me pestering me for something but i dont know what (she has been wed, watered, walked, toileted, played with!). I would also tell her that my Dad would be really over the moon tickled pink if she went and make a fuss of him like she does me when i come to pick her up.

I too would like to know exactly how long they can hold a wee too and why sometimes they are really good and listen and obey so well and other times they just completely ignore me.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-07-2007, 09:02 AM
there seem to be common questions about wee's and walking !!!
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >