View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:13 PM

If your dog could speak for 10 minutes...

what would you ask him/her?

I would love to ask china about her previous home, i'd like to tell her that she must play nice with other dogs and get her to understand why we call her back and that she must come straight away!

Id like to know how she was treated in her previous home, what are her favourate things to do..

what does she like us doing and what she doesnt like us doing?

and answer any questions she had...

Alex
xx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:22 PM
I would ask Maddy why she behaves the way she does, and reason with her I guess. Try and reassure her on the things she worries about.

I'd ask Charlie about his previous home too, and i'd tell Dusty she must always TELL SOMEONE if she needs to go to the ladies room.
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:23 PM
Originally Posted by random View Post
I would ask Maddy why she behaves the way she does, and reason with her I guess. Try and reassure her on the things she worries about.

I'd ask Charlie about his previous home too, and i'd tell Dusty she must always TELL SOMEONE if she needs to go to the ladies room.
thats great!!!
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 07:35 PM
I would ask Parker and Kai why they get so scared of silly Things .

I would Ask Amie why she feels the Need to Bark so much and Hump the Cat

I would ask Cookie why she always wants to Eat is it because she has a eating Disorder or is she just a pig

And I would ask them how I could improve there Life's
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:11 PM
I'd tell Roxy that poo-ing in her dog bed and then running to the back door is NOT the way it should be done - do you understand now, darling?

I'd tell Lennon that he's my little soldier, and ask him is he happy living with us and why does he eat my sheepskin rugs?

I'd ask Mya why she is so frightened all the time, and try to reassure her that she is safe with me.....

10 minutes is not long enough.....
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-07-2007, 08:18 PM
Id ask them all:

If was fun being 'my' dogs.

What their favourite food was.

Which walks they like best.

What's so nice about coal and why do they keep crunching it up on the sofa.

Which one of the other dogs they liked best.

Where my slipper is.

Get them to tell me how long they can last without a wee.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:26 PM
I would love to Ask my Ginger boy, Mr Woo, why he feels the need to 'Talk' to Shadows, chase his tail and chase the torch light

Also would love to know why he pokes everything with his nose and everyone when he meets them ? (It's not a sniff, it's a full on push with his nose, even his toys get the same treatment !)

I would also ask him what is the fascination with 'nipping' peoples bums ? (namely my son's and my mother's )

and why he feels the need to skate around the kitchen with his feet in the water bowl

Oh, and why he 'needs' to keep stealing my socks ???
------------------

I would ask my girly, Lady Wooga, why she likes to eat her own S**t, given half the chance

Why she has never played with a toy in her life and why she's not interested in them, and why, when I present one to her, she looks at me as if to say "What am I supposed to do with THAT ? "

Why she only 'Talks' (woos) to me and no-one else

Why she needs to steal and sleep on my jumpers

Why she sticks her nose in the bowl of PotPouri just to sneeze and then do it again and again

I would also aske them both, where they liked going the best, if they would be happy being worked harder, and if there was anything, within reason, we could do to make them happier

Then I would take any questions
Stormey
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-07-2007, 08:31 PM
I would ask Star why he loves rolling and eating things he finds on his travels.
Jake, I would ask about the scum who abused him before he came to us, as I would like to teach them what its like to be scared.
Skye would be told stories about Storm and how he would not have put up with a quarter of what Star and Jake put up with from her.
Malady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
What's so nice about coal and why do they keep crunching it up on the sofa.

Where my slipper is.

Get them to tell me how long they can last without a wee.
Brilliant :smt042 My kind of questions
ShaynLola
Almost a Veteran
Female 

28-07-2007, 08:45 PM
I would explain to Lola that, while we are very happy that she is friendly and loves everyone, not everyone welcomes 50kg+ of dog bouncing on them in greeting.

I would ask Shay how painful his arthritic leg really is and if there is anything we could do to help it....I wouldn't expect a reply because, if Shay could talk for 10 mins, he'd spend every second of it on the phone ordering from every fast food take away in the area
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >