Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:43 PM
Originally Posted by Brian View Post
So sad, my thoughts are with you
Thank you so much Brian. The support from the forum has been marvellous and is very comforting.

Originally Posted by Tori View Post
That was lovely, very touching. I know it must be hard for you to write this but he sounded like such a wonderful dog and thanks for sharing with us the precious times you shared together. x
He was a wonderful wee dog ....that is what makes it so hard. He had so much to give and was so generous with his loving affection. He made everyone he met feel special somehow. The whole neighbourhood is mourning him.

Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
Oh Mags (hug) I am going through the same feelings just now..
Dear little Oscar...xxxx
Oh Mini, I am so sorry for your loss too. You gave Oscar and me so much with your wisdom on this forum. I will be forever grateful to you. I can only sympathise with you at this time and hope that the pain of loss will ease with the passage of time.

Originally Posted by lovezois View Post
Mags Know how you feel about your little Man . That is a beautiful tribute. Run free wee man, you are so very precious.
Oh Eunice - he is so precious isn't he? You met him and watched him play and cuddled him. You know what I have lost/ Thank you for being there for me.

Originally Posted by Mahooli View Post
Beautiful tribute to a beautiful boy.
Becky
He was so very beautiful, my Oscar. I could just look at hm for ages. Most of all I loved his little freckles and we used to call him Freckleface. I hope he knew how much we loved him.

Originally Posted by queenwillow View Post
that was lovely ive been waiting to see what this lovely oscar would look like he was sooo lovely ,yes the loss , we suffer is terrible and very painfull ,as time gos by ,you will begin to feel a little less pained , i speak from experience x
Yes I did post some photos on the other thread for you, but maybe you missed them. I am sorry that you know this pain.........that you too have suffered such a loss. And I suppose the suffering of others will bring it all back so clearly?

Originally Posted by Katiecoos View Post
What lovely words you had to say about your beautiful Oscar. My thoughts are with you.

Thank you so much. It is very comforting to know that.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:45 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Wonderful tribute Mags. He was such a special boy, and I know your heart is breaking.
Hugs honey xoxox
I pressed the wrong button and you got missed out - sorry Vicki. Thank you so much for your kind words and yes I am heart-broken.......just didn't realise how much I needed him in my life.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:46 PM
Originally Posted by annajennison View Post
lovely words for a beautiful wee boy, so so very sad, my heart and thoughts are with you at this sad time, I know how you feel..... Run free at the bridge little man xxxxx

Thank you so much Anna - your words are so kind.
Mummy2Max
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:49 PM
Mags that is such a beautiful tribute to your little angel, it's hard to believe that it is 2 weeks ago already

I'd like to think that I know how you feel, but how can I? Yes I have lost my babies in the past, but it has always been at a ripe old age and rather expected - for you to have little Oscar taken so suddenly was very tragic indeed When I look at the pictures of Oscar, I see so much happiness in his face, and it is so so clear that he had such a wonderful life with you. Right now the little darling is watching over you, making sure that you are ok, and some day you will meet again

Play free at the bridge baby boy, look after my babies for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:53 PM
Originally Posted by Mummy2Max View Post
Mags that is such a beautiful tribute to your little angel, it's hard to believe that it is 2 weeks ago already

I'd like to think that I know how you feel, but how can I? Yes I have lost my babies in the past, but it has always been at a ripe old age and rather expected - for you to have little Oscar taken so suddenly was very tragic indeed When I look at the pictures of Oscar, I see so much happiness in his face, and it is so so clear that he had such a wonderful life with you. Right now the little darling is watching over you, making sure that you are ok, and some day you will meet again

Play free at the bridge baby boy, look after my babies for me xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

How I hope you are right! At the moment it is the only thing holding me together because the thought of never seeing his sweet face again is unbearable. I mean I need to see him whole again ....not broken like he was.....just seconds after he had been so happy and excited! I still can't believe he has been taken from me! What did I do that was so bad>? Aall I did was to love him.........
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:54 PM
What a lovely memorial letter to your wee darling boy. He is running free but will always watch over you.

We never forget our pets who pass on and as each day passes the hurt does go.

It is lovely of you to put it down and it will help others as well.

Take care.
maebme
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by Brandykins View Post
What a lovely memorial letter to your wee darling boy. He is running free but will always watch over you.

We never forget our pets who pass on and as each day passes the hurt does go.

It is lovely of you to put it down and it will help others as well.

Take care.
My motives were selfish ..........cathartic really, but if it helps others then that is all to the good. I hope my darling is watching over me in death as he did in life....even though he was so young, he always kept his eye on me, no matter what else he was doing. He always changed his position so he could see me. Just soemthing else that I loved about him.
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 08:00 PM
Of course he knew how much you loved him.
Becky
chelsea
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 08:23 PM
That is so lovely what you said about your little Oscar i really do feel for you i just wish i could make it better for you it breaks my heart to think what your going through and theres nothing anyone can do for you i do hope you feel better soon your Oscar is still with you in your heart and he will always be there thats the one place he cant leave hugs to you x
Amie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-07-2007, 08:32 PM
Sounds like you were both very lucky to have such a wonderful relationship xx
Page 2 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »