Originally Posted by JoedeeUK View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL but legally it wasn't what I wrote Hee Hee
you would be so right hun ...lol
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 05:50 PM
Originally Posted by mcgregorkh View Post
Patch, no soup for me thanks but can think of a brilliant use of your ladle Don't think you'd want it back where I would stick it though.

For such reasons I do get in bulk stocks of virtual ladles, so feel free to help yourself

Nice thing with soup is that it can just keep simmering nicely for ages, plus can be added to at any time, in fact it`s just had just had a top up of really thick juicy main ingredient and a fresh batch of still warm bread rolls have arrived
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by Debb858536 View Post
You should get your facts right before you make your posts,we do not sell puppies or have a 'puppy warehouse' this is another libellous comment
So no one connected to your money maker is involved in the business which advertises :

"Pedigree Puppy Sales.
Bassets Bichon Frise Border Collies (none pedigree) Jack Russells (none pedigree) Cocker Spaniels Cairns Cavalier King Charles Shih Tzus Westies Dobermanns Poodles Golden Retrievers Beagles Dogue De Bordeaux Bearded Collies Bull Mastiffs Minature Schnauzers Chow Chows Labradors Dalmatians Samoyed Boxers Rottweiler Lhasa Apsos Old English Sheepdogs English Bull Terriers Yorkshire Terriers Weimaraner German Shepherds Dachshunds Norwegian Elkhounds Pomeranians Siberian Huskies Staff Bull Terriers Border Terriers Scotties."

Oh and the agility flat tunnel advertised for sale at the warehouse `R`Us` type shop priced at £55.80 is available at Pets at Home for £19.99 in case any readers are wanting one of those, hope I have`nt lost the puppy sellers any business there, oops
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:06 PM
lol .................... go patch think that covers all
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:07 PM
Do wonder if this lady spends her time rushing round the web digging up old threads, would be funny if it weren't so very sad.

Do I take it from her reply to me that the DLRC no longer has an interest in the other place in the North West or is it two different firms with the same directors? Don't think we get so many in rescue from that source as we once did so may be things have changed or I am no longer so well informed.
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:29 PM
Hmmm, clerical error eh ?

"Identity crisis for poorly pup

Mum of two Jenny Parker paid Darren Green £250 for her labrador pup Archer. He is definitely a dog because she's checked. So she was surprised when the DLRC certificate said he was a bitch."

http://www.sundaysun.co.uk/news/nort...9310-13198562/
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Originally Posted by Pita View Post
Do wonder if this lady spends her time rushing round the web digging up old threads, would be funny if it weren't so very sad.

Do I take it from her reply to me that the DLRC no longer has an interest in the other place in the North West or is it two different firms with the same directors? Don't think we get so many in rescue from that source as we once did so may be things have changed or I am no longer so well informed.
Would that be the one in Pendlebury which is apparently nothing to do with dlrc then ? *cough*
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:03 PM
Well if they don't sell puppies it cant be Patch, see ‘tis easy to fool people particularly old ladies
megan57collies
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2008, 07:36 PM
Debb858536
I asked you on this thread post 39 questions which have also been said in other posts on this thread. You have the perfect opportunity to put the record straight and answer these questions.
Just to remind you in case you missed is my previous post:

If this is true then could you explain how you cross check the pedigree applications you have to ensure they are valid. The Kennel Club are the only people with the full database of all breeds and I doubt that they would share it with you. So therefore what do you use to check on a dogs 5-10 year pedigree when the entirity of this information is only kept in once place, on the KC computers. The internet only supplies so much.
Could you clarify? There seems to be numerous claims alledgely that people have found their own dogs listed on pedigrees that DLR have printed. How do you know that the person applying ligitimately has that dog. The KC can as they would have record of the breeder of that dog and who the transfer of ownership would be, then a completed form from said owners. So it can be traced. Again how would you trace that with legitimate KC reg dogs. If a dog is not originally KC reg then there is no traceable pedigree history to the dog (except for some breeds ie ISDS collies) so again how can you confirm that the pedigree is legit? In regards to a post above, why when you say you don't list Labradoodles (crossbreeds) does it say on your stud and puppy breed lists very clearly LABRADOODLES. Why are they on the list if you don't register them???
Finally how does it help any new puppy owner banning the breeders after the paperwork has been sent out. It seems to be after the horse has bolted.
I would be interested in your response.

If your claims on your website are totally above board as you've said they are, you would be easily able to enlighten us all. However you seem to ignore my post and others like it. Why is this? Are you going to answer the questions as you have nothing to hide, or do we assume by your silence that you in fact have no answers as we are all right.
You keep saying that your business is honourable and all above board yet you don't respond with any answers to put the record straight. Therefore how can you claim that any posts are libel when you choose not to be honest and up front when questioned. It seems to be you have a typcial line when anyone puts an example in front of you. You threaten them all with libel action.
We will let your silence be judged by everyone. However if you choose to come up with something. We're all ears In the meantime, i have a great idea. Invite anyone that has one of your certificates to post their pedigrees up with the breed they are. There are enough of us around in a mutiple of breeds who can then check the pedigrees for them. It would be enlightening
Page 8 of 21 « First < 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 > Last »