Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

24-11-2011, 10:33 AM
Thanks everyone for the nice comments!!

No offence taken smokeybear, each to their own!

She's a beautiful dog, though she does sometimes dig her heels in when she doesn't want to walk. Luckily though, we have got her quite obsessed over a ball now. So if she's a bit reluctant to walk sometimes, we just get the ball out and hold it in front of her nose, which gets her going! Even if she does get in front of your feet sometimes trying to get the ball out of your hand, which can be a little annoying!!
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 10:11 PM
Oh, she is gorgeous! I love Louie, the EBT, I walk with in the park He is such a gorgeous boy, and such a character They are a breed on my wishlist
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-11-2011, 10:38 PM
She's lovely
BettyBoo<3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

25-11-2011, 08:02 AM
I absollutely adore EBTs i would love to have one but not sure if i could handle one! Arent they supposed to be stubborn, hyper and very very naughty? Or is that just the opinion ive been hearing?
Stormpants
Dogsey Senior
Female 

25-11-2011, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by BettyBoo<3 View Post
I absollutely adore EBTs i would love to have one but not sure if i could handle one! Arent they supposed to be stubborn, hyper and very very naughty? Or is that just the opinion ive been hearing?
I think you just have to treat them like any other dog i.e. Be firm, but fair with them and give them boundaries. We don't really have too much trouble with Dottie, as she knows we don't take any messing. But, maybe it's just her personality isn't quite as strong as some other EBTs! Dottie is really the first EBT we have ever owned (we did foster one for a week), so we don't really have experience of the breed to compare her with.

I certainly don't think that this breed is for weak willed people though, as they will really push it at times, if they are allowed to.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2