Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

27-02-2011, 12:38 AM
They look great - thanks for sharing.

Not sure what the crate issue is - many folk make use of crates for a variety of reasons regardless of the breed.
Moonstone
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 01:19 AM
They are lovely looking dogs, especially your Dogo with the patch, and your pup is lush!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2011, 03:03 AM
thanks all....hummmmm crates....simple.... dog managment!....please trust me when i say...they actual own my house!!!i will post more pics of all and you will see were they sleep........i use creates to hold them if im doing house work...mop floors ,stuff like that, the pup is there overnight...not ready to mix while i sleep....there a tool and they do go there on there own to chew bone in comfort..never ever for disipline......i also plase dogs there that are visiting.if need be...oh ..supper time ,when the family eats , its there den ,so to speek....they dont live in there!!!!
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2011, 03:13 AM
majuka....EA,she is 4 and 80 lbs... KO.she is 126 lbs and 31 inch. she has the patch, one of the giggest dogo known.in hight,for a female....she is now growing wide,at 3 years old.
majuka
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:05 AM
Originally Posted by 3dognight View Post
majuka....EA,she is 4 and 80 lbs... KO.she is 126 lbs and 31 inch. she has the patch, one of the giggest dogo known.in hight,for a female....she is now growing wide,at 3 years old.
Thanks Phil! They really are stunning dogs.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2011, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by Phil View Post
They look great - thanks for sharing.

Not sure what the crate issue is - many folk make use of crates for a variety of reasons regardless of the breed.
The crate isssue is mine Phil. I dont like dogs kept in crates. years ago it wouldnt have been done and if you said you kept a dog in a cage people would have done beserk. I agree with their use in training and the car etc.. and for being out or in recovery, but too many people use them as as an excuse to keep more dogs than they can manage, and too many are happy to keep dogs in them too long. (Not saying thats the case here though, I just hate seeing lines of cages!)
3dognight
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

27-02-2011, 04:34 PM
yes..i to... am not a fan either.....no different than going to the vet and seeing them ...crates....they have a purpose.....if its to babysit your dog ,when you get lazy,fustrated,negitve things....im not up for that...i see it often also........if the dogs dont like it..they have an option not to use it also...no stress.....
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2011, 05:06 PM
Gorgeous dogs! Your pup is soooo cute!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3