Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2020, 10:08 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
but my happiest was in a caravan with six fellas at ingoldmells, my life was so uncomplicated and I do miss it.
Now that's plain greedy
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-08-2020, 10:34 PM
Lol....it was like having 6 kids! There was always mess that I ended up clearing up, I was the only one who cooked or washed up, i cut my fellas hair then they all wanted it done lol. I left the washing up once and came back to visit my parents, got back after 2 weeks, nobody had washed up and everything was going mouldy in the sink!! I just chucked everything out and made them all pay for new stuff. I was always up to find random people in the caravan, both men and women...the last one was a bloke... flipping huge he was, all muscles, I have no clue why he ended up staying but he was heading back to the Midlands and they were saying I could have a lift from him....errrrr yeah, like I am going to get in a car with a random person who I don't know his last name, don't know if he does drugs etc... I made my excuses and got the train lol. I honestly really did enjoy my life there, getting up when I felt like it, having the place to myself all day every day, going fishing at night and walking along the seafront to chapel....I never had any money but was happy, don't get me wrong, I love Steve to bits but my life was way less complicated then
Dibbythedog
Dogsey Senior
Female 

28-08-2020, 06:08 PM
I'd always lived in the area . No reason to move . But the last few years , its become very crowded and lots of apartment buildings . Would like to move to the seaside on the South coast.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Originally Posted by Dibbythedog View Post
I'd always lived in the area . No reason to move . But the last few years , its become very crowded and lots of apartment buildings . Would like to move to the seaside on the South coast.
Hiya Dibby. Lovely of you to join in I think the majority of the Country wants to move to the South Coast. When you get there let me know I can be a good lodger. LOL
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2020, 08:06 PM
My brother has just bought a second home in Hastings... said I can go and stay when he's not there but I am not allowed to take the poochies so will pass.
I have lived at the coast and I was really happy...but I am always drawn back here. Steve wants to move to Cornwall so I have looked at rental properties there for him....I was actually shocked how reasonable it is to rent, I found a beautiful 3 storey converted dairy...was about £560 a month from memory for a 2bed house!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2