View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 05:48 PM
I'm sorry hun, but I would report her, she is being mentally abused... my two boys, who have similar energy levels to a ESS, and they have being stir crazy as they have Kennel cough and have to be kept at home until it clears That poor lass needs to get new owners who could offer her a great home, with proper food and exercise... I hope the new owner is you, I really do
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 06:10 PM
I would just take the plunge and report her to the RSPCA. It's not fair on the dog and she needs to be removed from that situation.

Heidi
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 06:35 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
I was just thinking you could go down the route of "if I can't walk her anymore, could I please take a photograph of her?"
Obviously, don't do it if it's too risky.....

x0x
Thanks Vicki, that is a good idea, Im going to be taking her reply for the night do round next week....so will see megs then..and ask her, if I feel I can...at least if I canna take a pic I can assess how she looks. xxxxx
Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
I'm sorry hun, but I would report her, she is being mentally abused... my two boys, who have similar energy levels to a ESS, and they have being stir crazy as they have Kennel cough and have to be kept at home until it clears That poor lass needs to get new owners who could offer her a great home, with proper food and exercise... I hope the new owner is you, I really do
Thanks hun, well the OH has even said we will pay for her to save her from them kno****ds!!! I just want her safe, and even if I couldnt keep her in the longrun (which I hope could) I would help her find an appropriate home where she will be loved. TBH though I know if they allow us to have her....I wouldnt dare let anyone have her....xxx
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
I would just take the plunge and report her to the RSPCA. It's not fair on the dog and she needs to be removed from that situation.

Heidi
I agree Heidi, and I will see her this week...before I ring the RSPCA xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-06-2008, 06:56 PM
How horrible for you. Hope it all works out for you and Meg
perrypooh
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-06-2008, 07:34 PM
Its a horrible situation, i wrote a thread on here about a similar situation with a neighour and his gsd, I didnt have to report him but i would have done if he hadnt sorted it.I kept on his case all the time, in the end i think he got so fed up of me he rehomed the dog lol! He was so thin I kept going round with huge meat joints etc saying I had been given some and they were too much for my two and excuses like that. Hope your situation ends as well as mine did, I believe the gsd ended up on a farm near to where I work
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Poor Megan.
For her sake report the man. Then you'll know you did everything you could to help her.
I truly hope she ends up with you. x
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-06-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
How horrible for you. Hope it all works out for you and Meg
Originally Posted by perrypooh View Post
Its a horrible situation, i wrote a thread on here about a similar situation with a neighour and his gsd, I didnt have to report him but i would have done if he hadnt sorted it.I kept on his case all the time, in the end i think he got so fed up of me he rehomed the dog lol! He was so thin I kept going round with huge meat joints etc saying I had been given some and they were too much for my two and excuses like that. Hope your situation ends as well as mine did, I believe the gsd ended up on a farm near to where I work
Originally Posted by MissE View Post
Poor Megan.
For her sake report the man. Then you'll know you did everything you could to help her.
I truly hope she ends up with you. x
Thanks guys, gosh I am just so annoyed. Im also in a predidament, because they have invited me to there night do...I feel I must invite them to mine...but do I want this man at my wedding???? the answer is no, but I am just so stressed with everything at the minute.... arrrrghhhh Once the wedding is over Im going to report him, I dont even know him really well, its his girlfriend I feel for as she is relly nice, but he controls her, its a toughy xxx
Lene
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-06-2008, 07:59 AM
Originally Posted by flowisp View Post
Thanks guys, gosh I am just so annoyed. Im also in a predidament, because they have invited me to there night do...I feel I must invite them to mine...but do I want this man at my wedding???? the answer is no, but I am just so stressed with everything at the minute.... arrrrghhhh Once the wedding is over Im going to report him, I dont even know him really well, its his girlfriend I feel for as she is relly nice, but he controls her, its a toughy xxx
I'm confused... You say these people are friends of a friend... Why would you be involved in each others weddings?

If the man is abusing the dog, why wait to report it till AFTER the wedding? I would report animal/child abuse as soon as I found out... There's just no excuse for it.
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 02:25 PM
Originally Posted by Lene View Post
I'm confused... You say these people are friends of a friend... Why would you be involved in each others weddings?

If the man is abusing the dog, why wait to report it till AFTER the wedding? I would report animal/child abuse as soon as I found out... There's just no excuse for it.

The reason they have invited us to there night do is because the girl is my bridesmaids best friend...and I have been out with her and my friend on a few occasions hence the evening do invite. I was merely saying I was going to recipricate by inviting them to my night do....but this was before I found out why her OH wouldnt let me walk Megan....

I am going to report them asap...I was just wanting to hold off, because after the wedding, I will be ina position to take Meg on if she does need rehoming, rather than reporting them, Meg needing a home and I wont be around to help her out
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

22-06-2008, 03:28 PM
Please don't leave little Meg a moment longer, its breaking my heart reading this thread and thinking of her suffering there. Every minute must feel like a lifetime to that poor little girl. Do it today, before she has to endure anymore of this terrible abuse.
I know you think the world of her but to leave her when it could be done now, is just so awful.
They will never know it was you so you can still go to each others wedding if you want to.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >