Our sister sites
Our sister sites
wsw.mia
New Member!
Female 

26-10-2010, 12:47 PM

Dog Walking Service - WEST SUSSEX

Hi All !
My Mum and I have a dog walking service based in West Sussex.

We cover postcode areas - RH12,RH13,RH14,RH20
( We will try to consider you if you are near by but not in one of the postcodes listed. )

This includes :
RH12 - Horsham, Broadbridge Heath, Rusper, Rudgwick, Warnham .
RH13 - Barns Green, Cowfold, Mannings Heath, Partridge Green, Slinfold, Southwater, West Grinstead .
RH14 - Billingshurst, Ifold, Kirdford, Loxwood, Plaistow, Wisborough Green, + Petworth
RH20 - Pulborough, Ashington, Storrington, West Chiltington, West Chiltington Common.

Message me for more details Or check my profile on Dogsey to visit my website.

Thanks for taking the time to stop by
Have a great day

Mia
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2010, 12:55 PM
Good luck with your venture. It is hard work and you needs lots of patience when you start out. After a few weeks of only having a couple of clients on your books, you will wake up one morning and will of lost count
Puffin
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2010, 12:57 PM
Hi Mia,

I'm hopefully moving to the RH12 postcode in a few weeks (if all goes to plan) and would definitely be interested in talking to you! My problem is a needy pup who barks if left on her own for 5 minutes (which my new neighbours obviously won't like) and I'm trying to find out whether a nearby kennels can take her during the day (for a full day) while I'm working or what other options there are. I'm assuming you only walk dogs for an hour or so during the day but maybe it's worth talking? I'm not sure how to send private messages (hence replying in public).

Many thanks, Kate
wsw.mia
New Member!
Female 

26-10-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by moreforpaws View Post
Good luck with your venture. It is hard work and you needs lots of patience when you start out. After a few weeks of only having a couple of clients on your books, you will wake up one morning and will of lost count
Thankyou paws I hope so !
It is something i love and have all the patience in the world for.

M
moreforpaws
Dogsey Junior
Female 

26-10-2010, 01:25 PM
Originally Posted by wsw.mia View Post
Thankyou paws I hope so !
It is something i love and have all the patience in the world for.

M
It is more the patience of waiting for your clients to build, rather than with the dogs. But from the other reply on here it looks like you wont have long to wait!

I you would like any advice just PM me, I will try to answer any of your questions
wsw.mia
New Member!
Female 

26-10-2010, 01:36 PM
Originally Posted by Puffin View Post
Hi Mia,

I'm hopefully moving to the RH12 postcode in a few weeks (if all goes to plan) and would definitely be interested in talking to you! My problem is a needy pup who barks if left on her own for 5 minutes (which my new neighbours obviously won't like) and I'm trying to find out whether a nearby kennels can take her during the day (for a full day) while I'm working or what other options there are. I'm assuming you only walk dogs for an hour or so during the day but maybe it's worth talking? I'm not sure how to send private messages (hence replying in public).

Many thanks, Kate

Hi Kate
Good luck with the move!
If you click on to my profile you will be able to e-mail me via the Contact Us page on my website, if you could let me know some more details i might be able to help you out

Mia
wsw.mia
New Member!
Female 

26-10-2010, 01:43 PM
Originally Posted by moreforpaws View Post
It is more the patience of waiting for your clients to build, rather than with the dogs. But from the other reply on here it looks like you wont have long to wait!

I you would like any advice just PM me, I will try to answer any of your questions
Thanks Paws i have added you to my Buddys list