View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-08-2008, 08:33 PM
Hi Hun, hope your day went well. Lovely to hear your getting out, hope you found your wardrobe xxxxx keep your chin up, your doing well
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 05:59 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Hi Hun, hope your day went well. Lovely to hear your getting out, hope you found your wardrobe xxxxx keep your chin up, your doing well
thanks - didnt go too bad. just have beaten the nights into submission at the moment. keep waking up at the slightest noise. tried to get blackie to sleep upstairs with me but he came back down in the middle of the night.

havent sourced a wardrobe that i can afford - thats the problem but might try a charity shop that i think is a bit cheaper later on today. will find things to keep me busy - have been putting off cleaning the kitchen floor for days so that is one of the challenges for today.

have a good one yoursel ys, and i cant thank you enough for your concern, messages and love

sue
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:40 AM
Hi Hun, so glad your sounding alittle more with it Yea the night were the worst, I can still remember them at the beginning I didn't have the dog, (he kept her as I ended up in a flat) but I was so glad once I did get her back, at least I knew she was around.

Such a shame your not nearer, we have some great second hand/nearly new shops ( I love them) and Ex Catalogue places, we could of done a mooch together. Patrick always laughs at me when I'm on the mooch

Hope today see's you ok hun...............any problems, you know where I am

Lots of Hugs and love xxxxx
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:43 AM
Hope you are doing better today Sue. *hugs*
You'll get there, I'm sure - and I don't just mean the charity shop for a wardrobe !
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 08:13 AM
Hi Sue hope you are ok today, try and have some fun time hun. Hugs from my lot XXXX
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 08:16 AM
Hi Sue was thinking about you this morning as I have been there and bought the Tshirt myself many,many times.Thank god my oh doesn't wander off when things aren't going so well.To cheer you up a little,Shona and I used to hunt our oh's out on occasion,both were very,very good at hiding from us but not that good that we couldn't find them I couldn't drive at the time but she could I went on foot and if I caught them I'd tell shonas oh she was looking for him and mines would get dragged home by the scruff of the neck .

I remember one time I said I was tossing him out for being a bad boy Packed his council suitcases (black bags)and walked to and from the local boozer with two bags at a time.Him being a guy and all that stood his ground and wouldn't budge,all his mates thought it was funny that i was dumping all his worldly goods at his feet in his local On my second last trip I told him I had saved the best to last a nice juicy squash racket to bat him about the place Well let me tell ya he was home with all his bags by the time I had walked home Guess he was admitting defeat
Have to say he's a far better person now than he used to be but he still has his moments xxxxxxx
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 10:40 AM
Good luck with the hunt today and with the kitchen floor.
You are going great hun, be proud. xxxx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 04:37 PM
Hi Hun, hope your day has been a better one.

It's rained and been windy here, OH at work, and I scrubbed all the kitchen out. Cupboards/walls the lot......even the floor. must be bored.

Hope yours went well.xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Stay positive xxxx
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 06:25 PM
hi all
am feeling much better tonight. have spent ages cleaning - the house is starting to look much better for it. still need to tackle cupboards but it starting to look much less cluttered.

friends have also been round and hung a door and been back to theirs for some tea as they didnt want me to be lonely....havent had chance to be that today.

have sourced a wardrobe at the fraction of the cost of a new one and they are going to deliver on monday so now the spare room will be able to be tided up.

boobah - loved the council suitcases story.......think it was the first time i laughed in ages.

thanks all for being around and keeping my spirits up........you are a fab lot of people.

love every one of you

suexxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-08-2008, 09:36 PM
Delighted to hear you're keeping busy, Sue.

Have a good night's sleep, chicken, we'll still all be here in the morning.

x0x0x0x0x
Page 9 of 12 « First < 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 >