View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:04 AM
Aw tang is adorable, even if she is now Little Miss Independant lol. Love her puppy pics
Anniebee
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:35 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
Jenny.g this is a GREAT thread! A real 'feel gooder' at any time of day but especially late on if you've been reading stuff that makes you a bit sad.

Those staffy faces - so kind. Really makes you wonder how the idea ever came to anyone that they'd made great macho fierce scary fighting dogs?

I will be checking back for more puppy piccies so keep 'em coming!

Here's one of my faves of Bella the Minpin Menace (the blue fluffy thing by her head is the toe of one of my houseslippers to give you an idea of size!

One more for luck - when she wasn't much bigger than a chewstick
That top picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Just gorgeous.

Isn't it funny how we expect little dogs to be cuddly and want to be fussed all the time and yet, as you say, they can more often than not be feisty and independent? Unlike my goofer of a dog who thinks it's okay to come and sit on my knee and doesn't quite understand why he doesn't fit??
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by Anniebee View Post
That top picture is the cutest thing I've ever seen!!! Just gorgeous.

Isn't it funny how we expect little dogs to be cuddly and want to be fussed all the time and yet, as you say, they can more often than not be feisty and independent? Unlike my goofer of a dog who thinks it's okay to come and sit on my knee and doesn't quite understand why he doesn't fit??
Yes. Bella will sit BY you but not ON you. But when I go to my sister's her big daft SBT leaps onto my lap (even tho' he doesn't fit on it) and will stay there hanging on for all he is worth gazing up at me as he slides down my legs lol!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

06-04-2013, 09:33 AM
Well before I go and collect the new pup - I'll have a little trip down memory lane.....

Skye

Then came Fingal (RIP)

and then came Breagh

All together

and the new addition.....
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 09:58 AM
Oh my goodness - puppies galore
..... but then they become so independent and grow up so quickly .... too quickly

Pat - Bella was so weeny but what an adorable little pup I can't believe she's anything other than a little angel with that cute face.

Phil - what wonderful memories and thank goodness for photographs. Little Skye lying in the box is so cute, the irreplaceble Fingal who you lost all too young but filled your heart with wonderful memories. I just love that photo of Fingal lying on his paws and then of course the newest member of your family (name ?).

Every single photo on this thread shows these stunning puppies with such innocent baby faces .... what happens.

Keep the photos coming .....
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 10:04 AM
Tazjasper - I'm so sorry I think I missed your photo? Baby Jasper is sooooooo gorgeous What a sweetheart.
TazJas
Dogsey Senior
Female 

06-04-2013, 11:58 AM
Thank you, he knows he is lol..he is very good though.
love all your puppy pics Phil...so cute.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-04-2013, 12:02 PM
All of them are heart-tuggers. Phil I love that little brown nose in your pics.

Yes jenny.g - bella could fit in your hand and you can probably see why I kept her and persevered with her even though she was on death's doorstep less than 24 hrs after I bought her. I couldn't possibly have agreed to 'get my money back' I knew what her fate would be if I did as no one was prepared to foot the vet bills and at least with me she had a chance and when she is driving me bats now I can be heard saying to her 'you little ingrate you'd be dead now if it weren't for me' lol!

Here's another couple - you can see from the velcro roller how tiny she was. And this was after she was on the mend so probably about 12 weeks old. She is still tiny now - never seen a smaller minpin but I suspect that's due to her very dodgy start.

Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6