'ere I likes yer throw, very posh
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

04-04-2013, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Minihaha View Post
...go for it Pereg
....shhhhhh do it quietly, the human is too busy on the computer to notice
The slave was shuffling round on her butt trying to get a decent picture, and Da Booger had closed her eyes in most of them by the time I clicked the wotsit on the camera!

Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Aww she is an absolutely gorgeous girly

'ere I likes yer throw, very posh
Thank you! As for the throw, posh be blowed - it was from Amazon - one of their marketplace traders, and at £16.94 for a double I do not think it was expensive at all. Funny thing is that another trader had the same throws for less money but wanted a fortune in postage. I bought two and was only charged £10 postage for the two. I think the other company wanted about £45 postage, or something stupid like that.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 08:29 PM
I'd appreciate a link to that Amazon trader who was prepared to post to Middle East without charging ripoff postage Malka.

I have the same throw here (king size) but it cost me over 35 euros from the market!

Malka
Dogsey Veteran

04-04-2013, 08:49 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'd appreciate a link to that Amazon trader who was prepared to post to Middle East without charging ripoff postage Malka.

I have the same throw here but it cost me over 35 euros from the market!
The thing is though Pat that many companies will happily send items to Cyprus [as it is in the EU] but not here. Some will happily send to Jordon and other ME countries, but not here.

And some will send here but want a small fortune to do so.

Anyhow, there are quite a few different Amazon traders selling the same throw, in different sizes and various colours. Just look under Blankets and Throws. Some are quite a bit less than I paid. I will check to see if I can find the company I bought mine from and will let you have the details.

I have to admit the quality is far better than I had expected - all soft and furry and cuddly!
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-04-2013, 08:50 PM
Oh I don't find many happy to send to Cyprus. Is easier on Amazon Germany. UK traders want stupid money for P+P but it costs no more for them to send than it does to any other EU country.

One even replied to me saying 'we don't post to third world countries' lol!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

04-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Just out of curiosity I had a look and put in an order for another throw - which I did not intend to buy but wanted to see [a] if they would send it here, and [b] the cost of postage. [a] Yes they would. [b] - I hope you are sitting down, because this was what the cost was:

Items: £9.95 Postage & Packing: £120.00 Order Total: £129.95
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2013, 07:23 AM
Originally Posted by Malka View Post
Just out of curiosity I had a look and put in an order for another throw - which I did not intend to buy but wanted to see [a] if they would send it here, and [b] the cost of postage. [a] Yes they would. [b] - I hope you are sitting down, because this was what the cost was:

Eggsackly! Which is why I no longer bother especially as the parcel post set up here is so tiresome. You have to wait for a slip to be delivered and then take that to the PO. Any enquiries about missing items met with a Cypriot SHRUG!

I'd be interested to know the ID of that seller - I'm not only a Pro Merchant seller (in my job) but also an AM Prime member. I'd report them for extortionate P+P
Malka
Dogsey Veteran

05-04-2013, 09:10 AM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I'd be interested to know the ID of that seller - I'm not only a Pro Merchant seller (in my job) but also an AM Prime member. I'd report them for extortionate P+P
Mink Faux Fur Throw (Silver, Double (150x200 cm))

4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (107 customer reviews) Like (0) Colour Name: Silver
Size Name: Double (150x200 cm)

Price: £9.95

In stock.
Dispatched from and sold by Burn Wholesale.

- - -
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3