View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 08:13 PM
We had a right row earlier, I know I don't work but I am not stupid...far from it, I am very well aware of rights, disability, work etc but apparently I*think* I know everything, I don't but I know not to take a manager's word when there's a strike about to start. I have messaged him and told him don't come whining to me when he ends up £500 short....I will be the one sat there laughing saying "told you"
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Oo Lynn I was also on their forum. I expect we read them together without realising. Yes the conformation of the Shepherd is not good. Fortunately mine were good. Hope the sun stays out for you. It has deserted Lancing.
I am still on champ dogs same name as here. LOL joined 26.03.03 well had to re-join if I recall as something happened to the hosting site.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 08:36 PM
Griff "four corners of the contract" if you have a written contract it cannot be added to with a verbal one. But as you say his call. As long as you don't have to make up the monetary difference its his call as you say.

Sue What a busy day I am having my CH system done this year as well its on my list.
Has your daughter in law's Mom gone home to Brazil now then if you have to go over while the girls are off school.

Chris How is your sister? I hope the "still on the danger list" scooters keep running well.

Brenda How nice an increase do not go mad now LOL Hope you enjoyed your walk.

Lynn The right pup will come at the right time, I am just asking here but is Bernese your only choice of breed would you consider another? I mean Sue has had various breeds. Glad you had a lovely cuddle day with Freya on such a windy day.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 08:41 PM
Been to work today very quiet still windy though.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-03-2023, 08:45 PM
Yes only Bernese for us Kazz. We are totally obsessed with the breed owned 2 and know the breed so well.

When we first started thinking about another I did mention to Gorden about the possibility of another large breed but he said Bernese or nothing for him.
Not even Leonberger.

I have some breeders I am following and they know we are looking it is timing and hoping that at least one of the girls takes out of the 3 so far on the list.

There is the possibility that the girl in England doesn't take, there is the possibility that one of the girls in France might.
I saw him in the ring Friday and he is lovely and of lines I like very much.

It might yet come down to importing.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 09:08 PM
Kazz, they never sign new contracts and ultimately I suspect that I would end up stepping in financially.... however I am still trying to clear my overdraft from when he was off sick so I won't be helping out. I am very clear on rights and how in particular nx literally blame the drivers even though they pressure him into doing things that he shouldn't. He is only in the union because of me and that's why he is involved in the wage debate, tbh, I have enough of my own crap going on without dealing with his stuff on top
Bit of good news, my uncle called tonight to say thanks for his presents, dinner and birthday cake, he shared the chilli out....was a big hit, ate all the cake himself lol. More importantly, he hasn't had a drink, we had a really nice conversation and he told me that his mates son is starting a ten year stretch..... stupid post code nonsense....I have literally no time for it
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 10:17 PM
Lynn Awww I think I told you before my Mom loved Bernese. The right pup will arrive at the right time are would you consider a bitch or is it dogs all the way for you.

My neighbour over the road who has a St Bernard went from Male Corgi's and GSD's to a female StB but says he will return to dogs with the next one which will be in 2 years when he retires.
Kazz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2023, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Kazz, they never sign new contracts and ultimately I suspect that I would end up stepping in financially.... however I am still trying to clear my overdraft from when he was off sick so I won't be helping out. I am very clear on rights and how in particular nx literally blame the drivers even though they pressure him into doing things that he shouldn't. He is only in the union because of me and that's why he is involved in the wage debate, tbh, I have enough of my own crap going on without dealing with his stuff on top
Bit of good news, my uncle called tonight to say thanks for his presents, dinner and birthday cake, he shared the chilli out....was a big hit, ate all the cake himself lol. More importantly, he hasn't had a drink, we had a really nice conversation and he told me that his mates son is starting a ten year stretch..... stupid post code nonsense....I have literally no time for it
How nice your Uncle shared I imagine they may not have a lot of homecooked meals there and don't blame him for "owning the cake" though.

I hope the union pay deal gets sorted without you having to dip into your finances.

Will he be able to take you too your hospital appointment and collect you of course?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 12:14 AM
Good evening or whatever it is at this time of night

Got both scooters out finally this morning and they are both behaving as they should so maybe, just maybe the sea won't be having them after all

If I gave Gary a kick up the bum every time he got huffy, he'd be black and blue most days of the week. It's part of his problem, but it does get very wearing at times

Sorry to hear about the sad loss Lynn. It's no age to go and his poor family must be reeling.

I have an eye injection (yuk) tomorrow afternoon and Dave has a blood test tomorrow morning so a busy, yukky day in prospect

Won't get to hear the budget but no doubt will be bombarded by news of it when we get home. I do prefer to listen to it myself though as the news outlets do tend to put a slant on things
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-03-2023, 04:27 AM
Kazz, no....I will get myself to the hospital and back, there's another bus I can use...... it's quite a walk and is irregular but better than trying to find the money for taxi's. I don't particularly like being in a car with Steve, he hates driving and it shows.
Chris wishing you all the best with your eye injection, hope it helps.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2