View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-10-2008, 08:46 AM
poor ben was so scared of everything when he first came to class... he was on his 5th home and still under a year old... its great to see him all happy confident now...people couldnt even pet him when he first came..now you cant peel him off you

toby and smeags are the resident clowns..

The reason they were doing weaving in and out of chairs.. is.. toby has had 6 months off training.{ his dad does bowling all summer} when he came back we noticed he was worried about walking through small spaces {think he may have had his bum whacked with a door or he's tried to run through somewhere and knocked something giving himself a right scare}
He bolts through doors and spaces now,... so we worked on weaving through chairs... big spaces at first..then when he was good with that.. we moved them a bit closer... untill he would happily walk through them...

Honest I dont make them do weaving through furniture every week.... but they will be doing it for a while untill tobys compleatly over it..............

both the collies are no problem,... which is more than can be said for the handlers... who may I add both should know better having compeated in obed for years..

Paddster paws is our resident....moocher

wont even start on holly lol
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 05:47 AM
Fabulous photo's.............please tell me did I spy Collies there.....OH! I think I did, well if so, does that mean Shona has the Collie Bug
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 08:59 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Fabulous photo's.............please tell me did I spy Collies there.....OH! I think I did, well if so, does that mean Shona has the Collie Bug
Awwww Steph you'd adore those two,they are soooo adorable,xxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
I have trained with linda and trisha for 18 years now.. they were doing obed when I was just a nipper...lol.
hades
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-10-2008, 11:13 AM
Great pics....and great looking dogs too!
I was cracking up at the holly teaching bad habits pic and the "down stay" I thinks shes a sleep pic too...there great.
She is a cracking looking rottie!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-10-2008, 11:45 AM
Originally Posted by hades View Post
Great pics....and great looking dogs too!
I was cracking up at the holly teaching bad habits pic and the "down stay" I thinks shes a sleep pic too...there great.
She is a cracking looking rottie!
thank you
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3