View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:30 PM
i usually go over it again using just the suction , and i found vanish for electric machines for 89p for a large value sized bottle in home bargains ( i also buy the spray bottle and spary over heavy soiling fist just so i dont have to keep going over and over it )you use about the same amount and it comes out just as good . and smells lovely .and works just fine ,, a lot cheaper than the vax stuff which by the way according to the ingrediants is almost identical ,, i also add a cap full of zoflora concentrate per tank for any room the dogs frequent . especialy as mine are puppiues and tyson excite wees . sorry i just found this thread or would have told ya about the water release valve button
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:31 PM
Originally Posted by Het
Carpet looks fab Helen. Love the coffee table, mine is identical
Hiya Het You could have done with one of these the other day couldn't you with all that soot! Hope yours isn't a beige carpet, that would have been a total disaster wouldn't it. Mind you maybe you're claiming on the old insurance?! Sadly it doesn't look like that anymore now since the dogs moved back in, white hairs, biscuit crumbs, bits of carrot, clumps of black hair, clumps of white hair where Georgie has been gnawing himself, Dave's crumbs! Lol! p.s. you have good taste then!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by deefin
i usually go over it again using just the suction , and i found vanish for electric machines for 89p for a large value sized bottle in home bargains ( i also buy the spray bottle and spary over heavy soiling fist just so i dont have to keep going over and over it )you use about the same amount and it comes out just as good . and smells lovely .and works just fine ,, a lot cheaper than the vax stuff which by the way according to the ingrediants is almost identical ,, i also add a cap full of zoflora concentrate per tank for any room the dogs frequent . especialy as mine are puppiues and tyson excite wees . sorry i just found this thread or would have told ya about the water release valve button
Just looooooove Home Bargains, Jeyes Fluid is sooooo cheap in there too
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:40 PM
yea its a great shop i found cole and mason dog bowls in there for 1.59 ,7.99 in p@h slo bought 20 bags of goodboy dog treats in thre for 19p per pkk 99p everywhere else .
i check home bargaisns then poundland befor i go anyhwere else
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Never heard of Home Bargains down here? We get all our cheap stuff from Wilkinsons? Do you have those up there?
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:42 PM
yes we have a wilkinsons too but home bargains is cheaper
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:44 PM
They are building a HUGE wilkinsons in our town at the moment, already have a big one in Hanley, but the prices are high compared to Home Bargains
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:44 PM
Blimey, I thought nowhere was cheaper than Wilko's! Better check it out in our local phone book, as we may have one in Brighton I suspect.
deefin
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:47 PM
akll the money i saved in thre almost paid for my gucci handbag ...lol
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Blimey, I thought nowhere was cheaper than Wilko's! Better check it out in our local phone book, as we may have one in Brighton I suspect.
Sorry mate, they don't have a store south of Birmingham, I've just tried to find you one on their website
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >