Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2008, 06:34 PM

Me on the roof on Wednesday

Fay took these whilst sitting relaxing in the patio and poor me sweating in the scorching sun, she never even offered to bring me up a coffee.

Salute' Fay.

And the Italian salute', Italians will know what I mean by this one.

God, it's tough at the top.
Fliggle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:38 PM
What were you doing on the roof? You'd not get me up there, I'm terrified of heights.

If you're on the roof and Fay's on the patio, who was footing the ladder, the dogs?

Heidi
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

09-05-2008, 06:42 PM
Originally Posted by Fliggle View Post
What were you doing on the roof? You'd not get me up there, I'm terrified of heights.

If you're on the roof and Fay's on the patio, who was footing the ladder, the dogs?

Heidi
Re-bedding the ridge tiles and re-pointing them with cement, and oh yes, the dogs were guarding the foot of the ladder in case Fay kicked it from under me.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Phew rather you than me
Glad Fay knows here place, somewhere safe
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Excellent photos, Denis (Fay) - made me laugh

x0x
dori-katie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 07:15 PM
Fays lucky you let her sit on the patio while you were up there, my oh would of wanting me to help if that was him.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 07:19 PM
He asked me to climb up there I was like ehhhhhhhhh naw, xxxxxxxxxx
Nelson's Mum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-05-2008, 09:08 PM
He really has a brass neck at times!!!!!!! I was relaxing on the patio my a**** He had me running all over the place. I need this, I need that. Fill the pail with cement and pass it up. If he could he would have had me up the Bl***y ladder, and he can't seem to understand why!!!!! i can't do it. I've only got 2 dodgy knees and waiting on another op, for heavens sake. The one good thing has come out of it, I've got a lovely tan 'sittting on my a***' doing nothing!!!!!! Good job I've got a sense of humour.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 09:13 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson's Mum View Post
He really has a brass neck at times!!!!!!! I was relaxing on the patio my a**** He had me running all over the place. I need this, I need that. Fill the pail with cement and pass it up. If he could he would have had me up the Bl***y ladder, and he can't seem to understand why!!!!! i can't do it. I've only got 2 dodgy knees and waiting on another op, for heavens sake. The one good thing has come out of it, I've got a lovely tan 'sittting on my a***' doing nothing!!!!!! Good job I've got a sense of humour.
Sounds like another average day in your household xxxxxxxxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-05-2008, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Nelson's Mum View Post

Erm not to mention,,,he had you running round like a loony getting parts for my car too,,,,,
and in between all that the woman still has time to make homemade soup,,,which me and zee boobah polished off
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »