View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:18 PM
We usually just have a table lamp on, and as there is a streetlight right outside we can see them better than they can see us..... and if I do miss anyone I can run upstairs for a better view lol!
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:19 PM
We have blinds all the way around, so I just shut them, but when I had curtains I would always close them coz for one thing I didn't want anyone looking in (not that we got up to anything exciting in our lounge! )but it used to feel all cosy. Mum can't stand to shut her blinds upstairs, but I make her shut them half way down because she uses the commode at night and it's not very au fais with the neighbours watching her doing that is it!! She doesn't like feeling shut in, but I do, I like cosy!
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:20 PM
Originally Posted by beckyc View Post
We usually just have a table lamp on, and as there is a streetlight right outside we can see them better than they can see us..... and if I do miss anyone I can run upstairs for a better view lol!

you are making me lol have you been on the vino tonight ?
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:22 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
We have blinds all the way around, so I just shut them, but when I had curtains I would always close them coz for one thing I didn't want anyone looking in (not that we got up to anything exciting in our lounge! )but it used to feel all cosy. Mum can't stand to shut her blinds upstairs, but I make her shut them half way down because she uses the commode at night and it's not very au fais with the neighbours watching her doing that is it!! She doesn't like feeling shut in, but I do, I like cosy!
awwww your sweet Mum, it's because we have a get together when you have gone to bed
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
you are making me lol have you been on the vino tonight ?
Lol, I see nothing funny about taking an interest in my neighbours!
I know what tv, couches, etc everyone's got (coz seen them delivered)

My Mum loved the room she had, as you can see everyone's front door from sitting up in bed. Charlie is currently in that room and the view just isn't appreciated.

I can only see half the front door from my couch, but they doo all have to go through the checkpoint to get home.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by Trixybird View Post
I'm just amazed at the lack of privacy You can not only see all their possessions but half naked bodies
Where is this exactly please? Post code required.....
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Well first i'd like to say what a funny mum Charlie has, and it's great to see your soh considering what you have all gone through recently x

Secondly, what a nosey bag
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:37 PM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Where is this exactly please? Post code required.....

Brighton area need i say anymore
nero
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

04-01-2008, 08:38 PM
We have a large 42 inch telly which can be seen from the street, so depending on which type of film I'm watching, I keep the blinds closed.
Trixybird
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-01-2008, 08:39 PM
Originally Posted by nero View Post
We have a large 42 inch telly which can be seen from the street, so depending on which type of film I'm watching, I keep the blinds closed.
You...of all people!
Page 5 of 6 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 >