View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-11-2007, 05:03 PM
I've just had a skim through a recent edition of the local bumwiper, which advertises this property at o/o £260,000 -

Substantial, 3-storey, stone-built town house situated on the seafront, providing ideal family accommodation in first-class condition and within easy walking distance of all town amenities. The house contains large kitchen/family room, sitting-room, 5 bed-rooms, bathroom and separate shower-room, with central heating and double-glazing throughout, integral garage and additional off-street parking. A unique feature of the property is the ground-floor paved patio and the first floor terrace both with unrestricted views over Stromness harbour towards Scapa Flow.

The property is probably a listed building, as most of the houses in that part of Stromness are listed.

Others in the same issue are priced at (eg)
o/o £195000
o/o £95000
o/o £145000

Neither dog-friendly nor unfriendly, the first two are in Kirkwall and the third is in my village.

Snorri
flowisp
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-12-2007, 10:32 PM
Goodness you must live really close to my OH's parents, they live near the owington farm pub in Billingham!!
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-12-2007, 12:41 AM
Here are a few properties in my 2 local towns for that price:

Property 1

Property 2

Property 3

That's my buying a cardboard box when I move out next year then!
Page 6 of 6 « First < 3 4 5 6