Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
I think you can read the way I'm going on this one
Can't comment on that mate, I broke down crying uncontrolably at 'Hyacinth wise' :smt044

But you haven't thought it through either have you? no mortgage means money for a caravan and a trip daan saaff for a brew with me cyber mucker

Seriously mum, thanks for your lecture, I've taken notes and will write up a synopsis for marking later (I love ye mate, you know I do - thankyou! )xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 02:12 PM
Eh??? Wot??!!! I thought I was being very serious there for ya! An if I don't get 10 out of 10 I will want to know why!
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54
Eh??? Wot??!!! I thought I was being very serious there for ya! An if I don't get 10 out of 10 I will want to know why!
You always get 10 / 10 I know you were being serious and you know I value your opinion very much!!!

and you know that I know you know that I know you know - d'you know?
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 02:29 PM
:smt044:smt044:smt044 I think I do:smt017:smt017
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 02:47 PM
Hmmm Ash, question for you, do you think you are questioning it so much because you don't really want to move, what I mean is, are you looking for something wrong with the house because you don't want to?

Just a thought, I tell you we are probably not helping you one bit, more like hindering it
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 03:00 PM
If you look back at the thread, I am constantly defending the 'new' house - which makes me believe that I really want it, but I'm scared of making the wrong decision - can't you tell - I'm not a gambler either
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 03:26 PM
Sounds like you'd like to go back.

One last thought - if you sell up here and go back and use the spare cash for your kid's college fund or whatever ... will the house gain equity like your current house and will you be able to move on in the future if you want to? of our friends have scary mortgages which would be horrendous if they lost their jobs, but but their equity is enormous.
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 04:18 PM
Read too fast for my own good - or throwing bait in to help you make up your mind

Originally Posted by Ashlady
If you look back at the thread, I am constantly defending the 'new' house - which makes me believe that I really want it, but I'm scared of making the wrong decision - can't you tell - I'm not a gambler either
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 06:38 PM
hi ..not has time to read through this thread...
I wouldn't worry about postcodes or better area's that wouldn't keep me from being morgage free with a bigger garden ..as long as your happy as a unit the address dosen't matter
good luck go see the house and get a feel x
Ashlady
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2006, 09:30 PM
LS - I think I would, deep down But in reality I know that the 'new' house won't accelerate at anywhere near the same rate as this one We have enough equity in this one to buy the other outright, so that would all be equity

Cheers Inca, you're right of course, I've never been inside with a view to living there, so that's the next step
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >