View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:30 PM
I had a friend whose dog nearly drowned in the toilet.
It was an EBT called Stanley. Big head, small brain.
She came home and found he had tried to drink out of the loo, tipped up and got wedged in. Luckily he`d drunk the water first or he`d have drowned.
But he was definitely the thickest dog I`ve ever met.
dog_geek
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:33 PM
Originally Posted by ClaireandDaisy View Post
She came home and found he had tried to drink out of the loo, tipped up and got wedged in. Luckily he`d drunk the water first or he`d have drowned.
Thats so funny but at the same time kinda gross!

My aunts Irish setter was a sod for drinking out the toilet, you always had to put the lid down or shut the door, he was a bit big to get stuck in it though!
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:45 PM
Originally Posted by K'Ehleyr View Post
Ive just came back to this thread. I automatically presumed "alpha training" was the name of the training school as its the thread title. Oops

Bless you I not really sure what I am doing on this site But learning as is my littleman....Aaaaww love your dog too cute, girlfriend for Tobes
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Gosh thats not good bless glad he was ok....maybe a silly daft sausage but like all our pets bet he`s loved to bits. Could be so so dangerous that why I had to put a stop to Toby doing it! Maybe he thinks a rabbit is down there or something!!
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:25 PM
Originally Posted by julesandtoby View Post
Gosh thats not good bless glad he was ok....maybe a silly daft sausage but like all our pets bet he`s loved to bits.
This was a long time ago. His `mum`, had one of the first epidurals in the county. She was very excited about it.
Then, on the day of the birth, she said the young doctor giving it to her injected in the wrong part of the spine. She became completely numb... from the knees down.
So she felt all the birth, but then fell over when she went to the loo afterwards.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:31 PM
This was a long time ago. His `mum`, had one of the first epidurals in the county. She was very excited about it.
Then, on the day of the birth, she said the young doctor giving it to her injected in the wrong part of the spine. She became completely numb... from the knees down.
So she felt all the birth, but then fell over when she went to the loo afterwards.

I was presuming you meant doggy Mum, now I think you meant human Mum.
Do you mind me asking what did go numb if it wasn't her legs??
ClaireandDaisy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:35 PM
The lower half of her legs. She just assumed the epidural hadn`t worked... till she tried to stand up and found she had no control of her feet.
julesandtoby
Dogsey Junior
Female 

04-07-2011, 06:56 PM
Ah bless her little cottons, glad it all ended ok!!
Page 8 of 8 « First < 5 6 7 8