Our sister sites
Our sister sites
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2010, 10:54 AM

Pictures on Mobile Phone Camera

Hi All

I am looking to change my mobile phone in August but i have quite a lot of pictures stored on my phone of Charlie our labrador who sadly left us a year ago, these photos are really special and i would like to know how i go about saving them, can they be transferred to laptop or is their any other way.
tillytheterrier
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 10:58 AM
Most camera phones give you the option of downloading them to a pc. check if you still have the cables and disc that comes with it. If you have a memory card in your phone, you may be able to print them off in the machines in boots, supermarkets etc. Hope this helps, im a bit useless with technology!!
kobebear
Dogsey Senior
Female 

04-05-2010, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by tillytheterrier View Post
Most camera phones give you the option of downloading them to a pc. check if you still have the cables and disc that comes with it. If you have a memory card in your phone, you may be able to print them off in the machines in boots, supermarkets etc. Hope this helps, im a bit useless with technology!!
Thanks for your reply, i have got a memory card in my phone and if it did come with cables etc i wouldnt have known what it was for as im useless as well, i will in boots. thanks again.

Sam
Benzmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-05-2010, 11:03 AM
The other option is, if your phone has email you can email them to yourself. Or send the pictures to someone who has a phone and a pc and is good with technical stuff and get them to save them to PC and them email them to you. Sounds complicated but its not really.
Harleygjc
Dogsey Junior
Male 

05-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Originally Posted by Benzmum View Post
The other option is, if your phone has email you can email them to yourself. Or send the pictures to someone who has a phone and a pc and is good with technical stuff and get them to save them to PC and them email them to you. Sounds complicated but its not really.
I was just thinking the same thing, easy option if your current phone supports it is to email em to your main pc address.

Another option is if you have a micro sd card in the phone is to buy a micro card adaptor from ebay, they are around 95p to buy and would allow you to easy tranfer files to a pc then!