Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:32 AM
Originally Posted by Tupacs2legs View Post
morninin
driving in a hired van in croydon eh?? hmmmmm
oh well,im Walking to work in the direction of croydon!!!! clearing the path as i go whilst everypne runs from my extremly dangerous out of control dogs!!!!!
i have a quiet day,yesterday was all cats(4) bitten on da bum darn it means we have to plan the open day,bahhhhhh!
have a good day all
(sorry to hear about the car,if it helps, i had cereal for dinner last night,2 days to o/h payday)
Morning Layla

Originally Posted by moetmum View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all

I am sorry to hear to are having car troubles, I know that feeling.
Morning Gerry

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Morning all

All's well here except for a grumpy ex complaining about not getting a lie in as the puppy was 'screaming and screaming'.
His idea of screaming is my idea of a few whimpers because he was left downstairs with the others. Don't want pup developing seperation anxiety, unlike the ex's GSD which did as he didn't have a clue and it ended up having to be pts for biting someone.
So I'm not going to listen to someone who is grumpy and hasn't a clue about dogs.

Rant over! Have a good one everyone.
Morning Becks

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning |Vicki. morning all, cars eh a necessary evil!!!, well its my last day at work for a week and a half and the decks are cleared, roll on fun weekend, its going to be a busy couple of days so will probably be next week before i get chance to catch up.

So have a great day and a great weekend everyone
Morning Liz

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Sorry to hear the car needs a new cambelt now as well, but at least you have had some warning as it would have been far worse if it had just gone on you.
I'm hoping for a nice dry afternoon as I want to go strawberry and raspberry picking again, while I still have a car.
Have a good day all.
Morning Bev

Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz xxxxxxxx
Morning Sis,Daughter and Shane xxxxx

Sorry about your car, beans on toast then

Well a very wet day here.............shame as we had good weather on hol, still back to reality then xxxxxx

Wishing everyone a brill day xxxxxxxx
Morning Steph
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch, Steph, Lynn, Pat, Tracey,Shona,Boobah,Jenny, Jackie,Jules,Sheree and Becks x x x x x x x x

Loads of Penry Love to you all x x x x x

Morning all

Sorry to hear that the cam belt needs doing babe . . . Bl00dy cars eh !!!!!

Raining Cats and Dogs here . . . but at least I'm in my warm cosy office . . .

Have a good day all and be careful out there
Morning Shane
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:35 AM

Sorry to hear about the car Vicki...mine goes in for its cam belt next week and its one of the most expensive things to have done...mind you, I thinkits even more expensive if the cam belt goes on it before you have it changed

Have a good day all...I'm on countdown as I'm off to visit Remy Rascal and Settagirl tomorrow...I'll get to have big cuddles with Remy and those darling boys Jamie and Deacon
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 06:36 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all

Had an early night last night, trying to get rid of that nasty headache, feel a bit groggy this morning but a little better, was dead on my feet yesterday.

Sorry to hear about your car Vicki, find out what supplier they use, I know its a bit late now but for future, I may be able to help you out

Usual day for me, surrounded by car parts and young hunky men

Have a good day all, i know i will xx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2009, 06:45 AM
Morning Vicki, morning Shane, morning all.

Sorry to hear about the car Vicki, we have had several cam belts on various cars go over the years an expensive job but worse if they go when driving and do some damage to the car. Good luck with the van.

Feeling a bit odd today can't focus my eyes very well and have a small lump in my throat and just generally feeling a bit weird, no change there then. A walk with Ollie may help me feel better.

Have a good day all.
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 07:39 AM
Morning Mom, Sis, SweetiePie

Its sunny and its raining here, together!
And I am playing nursemaid to a poorly hubby today. Which means he stays in bed, I do quiet stuff and intermittently take him hot drinks and paracetamol!
Relaxing day off, by any other name

have a great day all x
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2009, 07:54 AM
Morning vicki, morning all.

Sorry to hear about your car, mine is starting to fall apart as well but I am selling it this year so hopefully won't cost me too much!

Bright and sunny in Devon today but yesterday started like that and quickly turned into monsoon season so I won't hold my breath. I really need it to brighten up before Saturday as we've got the big family BBQ on.

OH overslept again this morning and was in a foul mood
about it, I never hear his alarm and I'm a light sleeper so it's obviously not loud enough! No telling some people though!!

Have a good Wednesday everyone - half way there!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2