Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:18 AM

Good morning folks!

Morning all,

I’m car-less at the moment . It wouldn’t start yesterday morning and my local garage had to recover it. It needs a new starter motor and I hope to get it back today. With any luck, we won’t have to exist on egg and chips for the rest of the month

On a positive note, I managed to get all my work finished and have a clear desk ready for today – I’m very chuffed about that

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
Is a shell-less turtle homeless or just naked?
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:48 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope the car gets sorted soon Vicki and it doesn't break the bank No meetings today and cooking tea for my mate at her house after work so hopefully a reasonably peaceful day...for a change. Have a good Tuesday all.
Lizzy23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 05:50 AM
Morning Vicki morning all, well done you on clearing the desk, i know what that feels like.............satisfying, its a lovely morning here in yorkshire, just hope it holds out and goes further North and east for the weekend!!

Have a great day everyone
collies4ever
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:13 AM
Morning! It wet and cold here this morning. Have nothing planned today just hoping the rains calms down a bit and take the dogs for a walk over the beach later. Meeting up with my friend too before she goes off on holiday tomorrow.

Have a good day folks.
Penry
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-07-2009, 06:15 AM
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Steph, Lynn, Pat, Jenny,Tracey,Shona, Jackie, Boobah and Jules x x x x x

Morning All x x x x x

Aaaww babe, I hope your car don't cost too much and as for egg and chips . . . my fav . . . . !!! yummy x x x x x

have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:19 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Hope the car gets sorted soon Vicki and it doesn't break the bank No meetings today and cooking tea for my mate at her house after work so hopefully a reasonably peaceful day...for a change. Have a good Tuesday all.
Morning J

Originally Posted by Lizzy23 View Post
Morning Vicki morning all, well done you on clearing the desk, i know what that feels like.............satisfying, its a lovely morning here in yorkshire, just hope it holds out and goes further North and east for the weekend!!

Have a great day everyone
Morning Liz - fingers crossed hon x

Originally Posted by collies4ever View Post
Morning! It wet and cold here this morning. Have nothing planned today just hoping the rains calms down a bit and take the dogs for a walk over the beach later. Meeting up with my friend too before she goes off on holiday tomorrow.

Have a good day folks.
Morning Tracy - welcome to the morning post x

Originally Posted by Penry View Post
Morning Gorgeous Vicki x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Aitch x x x x x

Morning Gorgeous Steph, Lynn, Pat, Jenny,Tracey,Shona, Jackie, Boobah and Jules x x x x x

Morning All x x x x x

Aaaww babe, I hope your car don't cost too much and as for egg and chips . . . my fav . . . . !!! yummy x x x x x

have a good day all and be careful out there

x x x
Morning Shane
IsoChick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:20 AM
Morning!

What's wrong with egg and chips!! It's what we've ben eating for the last week until payday tomorrow!!!

Lovely morning here, but there are black clouds on the horizon. I shan't be hanging any washing out!

M&M are ensconced on the sofa, 'resting' after breakfast. Not sure why they NEED to rest on the sofas though!

Have a good day everyone!
terrier69
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:21 AM
Morning all! Morning Sis, morning Shane
Off to work in a mo but typing this next to a pup trying to hump Tonts and Inca trying to stop him.... hey ho lol
Hopefully off to the allotment this evening
Have a good one everyone
Becks xxx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:23 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Don't talk to me about cars. My MOT is due next week and I have just found my exhaust has started to blow and now my seat belt won't plug in as the bit it plugs into is jammed. Can't just change that bit as its all attatched to the seat so need a complete new front seat and belt . So think thats going to be it, car less for good now as all way out of my price range. Goodness knows how I will walk Shady especially with the summer holidays just starting and all the kids outside here and everywhere.
Hope yours is not too much Vicki.
Have a good day all, and stay safe.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2009, 06:30 AM
Originally Posted by IsoChick View Post
Morning!

What's wrong with egg and chips!! It's what we've ben eating for the last week until payday tomorrow!!!

Lovely morning here, but there are black clouds on the horizon. I shan't be hanging any washing out!

M&M are ensconced on the sofa, 'resting' after breakfast. Not sure why they NEED to rest on the sofas though!

Have a good day everyone!
Morning Shelley

Originally Posted by wishbone View Post
Morning all! Morning Sis, morning Shane
Off to work in a mo but typing this next to a pup trying to hump Tonts and Inca trying to stop him.... hey ho lol
Hopefully off to the allotment this evening
Have a good one everyone
Becks xxx
Morning Becky

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Don't talk to me about cars. My MOT is due next week and I have just found my exhaust has started to blow and now my seat belt won't plug in as the bit it plugs into is jammed. Can't just change that bit as its all attatched to the seat so need a complete new front seat and belt . So think thats going to be it, car less for good now as all way out of my price range. Goodness knows how I will walk Shady especially with the summer holidays just starting and all the kids outside here and everywhere.
Hope yours is not too much Vicki.
Have a good day all, and stay safe.
Morning Bev - hugs, hon x0x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >