View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-07-2009, 09:29 PM
I am slightly worried about catching it, mainly because I have Polycystic kidney disease and colds/flu are bad for the kidneys but I'm sure your grand daughter will be more than fine and having the time of her life!!!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 08:45 AM
Thanks for all your support.
I'm less worried now and in any case there is so much of it in this country now she could just as likely catch it here.
The nurses at camp gave her a card with $25 in as a thank you for her help. Do any thing for money, just like her G-ma
Thanks for your lovely comments Jackie and Emm she is a true star!
Lorna and Cathy I hope you stay fit and well.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I'm glad that you are a bit less worried now Jenny. I know how you feel, because they are so far away, even small worries can escalate in our minds, we seem to be programmed to worry about them forever!! She sounds a sensible girl and I am sure she will be fine. As Rips says, its probably just like normal flu.
Pilgrim
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2009, 09:37 PM
We have had 2 cases at my children's school andf whilst I did get an initial panic, I then calmed down and thought that I wouldn't keep them off school it it were just regular flu so I have still been sending them.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3