View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 12:47 PM
Nothing to add either only good luck and hopefull it all works out for you and you come 'home' ASAP
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 04:56 PM
can't add any thing hun but welcome back and really hope you can bring all your babys with you xxx welcome back.
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-06-2008, 06:29 PM
hiya

good to see you back.

The only other thing i can add is its quite an expensive process so would be worth contacting airlines for prices re: flying them back.,

i didnt realise that canada was part of the pet passport thing - thats great !!!
good luck
dani
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

29-06-2008, 11:53 AM
Originally Posted by Patch View Post
Canada is now included in the Pet Passport scheme so provided all the criteria are met, [rabies vaccs, microchip, etc etc ], there would be no need for quarantine

Info here :

http://www.defra.gov.uk/animalh/quar...info/other.htm
Excellant advice from Patch (as always) I'd just like to add that for the UK you must have the letter which confirms the Rabies jab has 'taken' (If that's the correct term)

I only mention it because we are being told we can travel around Europe with the dogs if they have a Pet Pasport but they never mention the letter, the UK Min. of Ag. are allegedly insisting on that as well.

Again, just hearsay but someone told me sometimes (about 1 in 500 times) the Rabies jab doesn't work and it has to be done again.

That's the reason the UK authorities are insisting on the letter of confirmation that it has 'worked'

But I'm sure all that is explained in the Min of Ag web site.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2