Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 08:59 PM

My New House!

I've finally got some pictures of the new house! We are supposed to be moving in the first week of Feb, but I really can't see the builders having it all ready!

Anyway, this is it!

The Front

The Back. The Winders; Upstairs - R-L = Our Bedroom, Bathroom, Spare Room 1, Spare Room 2. Spare room 2 is over one of the outbuildings. Downstairs - R-L = Kitchen, small window opposite the stairs, next window is the hallway & finally the lounge!

The lower roof on the right is the back porch and spare room 2 window is out of shot!

Kitchen

Hallway

Lounge

The Garden

The Barns. The kennels are being built behind the wall on the left, in the corner, it's the best, most sheltered place to put them and they are close to the house, so I can see the dogs!

180(ish) of the views from the front. Masham is in the direction of the 1st picture!

Thanks for looking! Will post new pics when we eventually move in!!!
alexgirl73
Almost a Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 09:26 PM
Please can I come and live with you That looks lovely and what a location!
esmed
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 09:34 PM
Wow!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see more photo's when you move in.
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 09:46 PM
Originally Posted by alexgirl73 View Post
Please can I come and live with you That looks lovely and what a location!
After going up to see it a few times with all this wind, it's not so nice!! There's nothing to protect us from the elements! I'm excited and dreading it all the same time!!

Originally Posted by esmed View Post
Wow!! It looks amazing! I can't wait to see more photo's when you move in.
I can't wait to get in there and make it ours! I've got most of it planned in my head already! I'm not looking foward to packing and unpacking again though, we only moved in here in March!!
angelmist
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks great!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:02 PM
Looks a fabby location and I LOVE all your outbuildings! (I have a thing about barns and outbuildings LOL). House and garden look good too - it looks huge!
Misty-Pup
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:10 PM
Originally Posted by angelmist View Post
Looks great!
Thank you!

Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
Looks a fabby location and I LOVE all your outbuildings! (I have a thing about barns and outbuildings LOL). House and garden look good too - it looks huge!
We've got oodles of space! There's several fields that surround the house, that the old tenenat used to rent from the estate to use as hay fields. I'm getting OH to enquire as to whether I can have a couple, to maybe keep a horse eventually, as my yard manager said I can borrow a couple of the highlands, when they need a break from trekking, but aren't due an official holiday!!

I want to make the garden nice, but have no idea how, so am banking on my Dad and Grandad helping me get started and also sorting out the old veggie patch and getting it re-established! We've got the space to be more self sufficient, so I'm going to give it my all!!

It's not as nice to look at as our current house, but will hopefully be better, more outside space, no road, double glazing and lower ceilings so hopefully we'll be warm!!!
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-01-2012, 10:24 PM
Looks amazing!!!!! Lucky you
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2012, 07:43 AM
Looks fantastic!

How odd, though, that there are so few windows at the front. Is there a particular reason for this?

Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-01-2012, 02:19 PM
Just showed hubby your piccies and he asked whether they are turning the barn into houses? It looks as though they have put new lintels in?
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >