View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2012, 02:46 PM

Dillon. (BMD) 5th treadmill session today.

Well he is a much happier boy doing it this way thank goodness.. He hops straight in the tank when we arrive.

Th physio took his pulse when he had been showered which he hates and dried off a bit and it was hardy raised. A bit different to when she was panicking about him in the pool getting so stressed on his second visit.

He is travellng a lot better now too. He has some ginger sprinkled on his food which seems to be helping. He still drools for England though.

His brother who I posted some pictures of from the Bernese garden party has qualified for Crufts 2013 and his dad has too.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 03:23 PM
Oh what wonderful pics there Lynn of a very, very relaxed and happy Dillon, I'm so pleased you've now sorted out this swimming technique to suit him better. I'm loving that 4th pic with those pleading eyes "have I done enough for you now mum can I come out and be with you now" Awww bless his heart, he really is one true beauty is Dillon, I could hug him for England!
spockky boy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
He looks so much more relaxed now!
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

11-07-2012, 05:54 PM
That second picture looks like he is in ecstasy, and the third one is "hey mom, I am really enjoying this!

Bless him! xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 06:49 PM
Bless his heart He's such a stunning lad Glad he's doing so well Thanks for sharing x
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-07-2012, 07:09 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Oh what wonderful pics there Lynn of a very, very relaxed and happy Dillon, I'm so pleased you've now sorted out this swimming technique to suit him better. I'm loving that 4th pic with those pleading eyes "have I done enough for you now mum can I come out and be with you now" Awww bless his heart, he really is one true beauty is Dillon, I could hug him for England!
Thank you Helena. It was worth asking them to do the treadmill instead he is so much happier.
Do you know I hug him so many times during the day he is just such a huggable boy.

Originally Posted by spockky boy View Post
He looks so much more relaxed now!
Thank you. He is much more relaxed.

Originally Posted by Malka View Post
That second picture looks like he is in ecstasy, and the third one is "hey mom, I am really enjoying this!

Bless him! xx
Thank you Malka. He really does seem to like it.

Originally Posted by Lou View Post
Bless his heart He's such a stunning lad Glad he's doing so well Thanks for sharing x
Thank you Lou. I hope you are feeling a little better nice to see you around. X
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

11-07-2012, 08:09 PM
Really interesting pictures, somehow I seem to have missed the reasoning behind this 'tho I think I did read that he needs his leg muscles building up, perhaps you could remind me what it's all for.

But, in some of the pics he does look like he's enjoying it, and those eyes are just so gorgeous. He's a wonderful dog, please give him a hug from me
emma47
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 10:07 PM
Bless him he does looks a lot more relaxed now
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-07-2012, 10:10 PM
Bless him, very cute!
K'Ehleyr
Dogsey Veteran