Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 03:18 PM

Northern Inuit Dog Show 21st August

Does anybody live in or near Manchester coming to The Northern Inuit Dog Show 21st August, showing starts at 11.00am in Alexander Park, Oldham?
There will be a marquee I am told by the organisers so if it rains or is strong sun there will be shade.

I'm coming down with Brodie & Barney on Saturday to camp (not in the park)
and apparantly there will be alcohol and a bbq, so anybody there not getting any sense out of me that's normal but will probably have a hangover.

Worried myself as Brodie is in her 3rd week of her first season (7months old) and am hoping by next week she will be over the worst time.

It would be great to meet those that can make it and to put a face to those strange signature names some of you have!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Is this the same one as memtioned on a thread about 2 days ago or are there 2 shows on the same day?
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 04:21 PM
Nope same one are you coming?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 06:34 PM
No, booked to do the Sheffield Premier Show but as the hounds are out of coat I may just go and take photos.
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-08-2005, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
No, booked to do the Sheffield Premier Show but as the hounds are out of coat I may just go and take photos.
You are good at photography after seeing some of your photos on here.
My brother is a photographer but does landscapes, he claims dogs move too quick for him? Hmmm I think its a cop out myself. Something about lens size, then i start to tease.
Love him really!
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 06:08 AM
Thank you for the complement, don't know why I love taking photos, only usually photo dogs or plants, but I enjoy doing it and I have learned loads about dog by doing it particularly about movement and how one bone reacts with another in a given situation. As you can guess I have a large collection of CD's filled to the edge, only thing is they are a real bore to catalogue so I can find them if I need them
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Thordell
Thank you for the complement, don't know why I love taking photos, only usually photo dogs or plants, but I enjoy doing it and I have learned loads about dog by doing it particularly about movement and how one bone reacts with another in a given situation. As you can guess I have a large collection of CD's filled to the edge, only thing is they are a real bore to catalogue so I can find them if I need them
I think you have to have an eye for detail as you say and takes a certain amount of patience and talent to capture that perfect photograph. My brother gave me a 'proper' camera once and have never used it. Either you have it or you dont. I definately dont.
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 01:11 PM
Jackie ..we are at the Sheffield show as well Will maybe see you there

Good luck to all at the NI show as well
Luz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 01:13 PM
Thankyou Mel, may have to get a special spray for Brodie as she is still in season and would hate to miss the show.
Archer
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-08-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally Posted by Luz
Thankyou Mel, may have to get a special spray for Brodie as she is still in season and would hate to miss the show.
Been using a bitch spray on Yammi....hasn't made a blind bit of difference.The boys have still been going potty!
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >