View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Johnny Charger
New Member!
Male 

09-05-2008, 12:52 AM

My New Business I'm Working On From Home ... !!

Hello Everyone

This is about as 'Off Topic' a topic for this message board as 'off topic' could be, but seeing as how it's as beneficial to our beloved little furry Family 'members' as it it to us, here goes ...

My wife & I have recently started a GREAT Business where we are working from home now Right now it's only P/T, but someday not too far off, it will be a F/T job

For those of you who are SICK & TIRED of working for someone else , and would like to work for yourselves instead , please check out this website ...

www.totalfreedomforyou.com For this website, if you're interested, after you have read what is on page 1, please fill out the short form at the bottom and click on 'Submit' ( This will send an email to me with your contact information ) , which will take you to page 2. After you have watched the video, and read what is on page 2, please click on ' Lock In' which will take you to page 3. Please fill out the form on page 3, but before you click on ' Lock In ', please either 'pm' me here, or send me an email at jstaton01@cogeco.ca so that we can discuss how you will proceed from here .

Now I know that a LOT of people think that 'businesses like these' don't work, or are a scam. But I will tell you personally that this business DOES WORK and I have my 1st paycheque to prove it

Now just to let everyone know, I didn't join this forum just to promote my business. As anyone who has already read my previous posts would already know, I joined here to ask for help with my puppy 'Misha' , and to 'hang out' with my fellow pet 'Lovers' . The reason I have posted about my business, is because it is Beneficial to EVERYONE ( our Pets, Ourselves, Our Environment, AND Our Planet ). And one thing we 'Dukes' like to do, is HELP OTHERS .

-John.