Our sister sites
Our sister sites
maplecottage
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 07:56 PM

How's the new year treating everyone?

Hi guys

Just wondering how you all are doing, really hoping that the new year is starting off well for you all.

Anything exciting happening at the moment?

Well my wish for you all is that you are happy and healthy. Take good care of yourselves, and if you ever need to chat we are always here

Love from me and big slobbery dog Fern
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:11 PM
Great start to the New Year, we have sold our house, and are moving in March!!!
Carole
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

17-01-2006, 08:16 PM
so far so good and I hope your new year will be good too MC Im looking forward to seeing Fern grow.
ALexa
Dogsey Senior
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:43 PM
Things didn't get off to a great start here, our car set on fire on a trip to Scotland up the M6 and we were stranded there with 4 dogs and had to be rescued after the firemen put the car out. However things can only get better and they have already started improving with Jess going to a new home.

Hope everyone else is having a better start than us.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:49 PM
Not too bad MC (thanks for asking) - root filling done, diabetes a little more under control, Lennon has put a little weight on, Roxy has taken a little weight off, OH is working nights this week in Gateshead earning loads of money, which I will be obliged to spend, of course, and I bought my company car - all in all pretty good so far

Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 08:51 PM
I've had a great start to 2006. I'm really enjoying my new job. I only work 7 mins away from home in the car. I love going home for lunch. I love taking the dogs for a good run in the morning & i'm on more money .
The dogs are only left for 6 hrs a day as my partner always gets home earlier. His new business is doing really well! So i'm a happy bunny.
All i need now is to lose my weight, which i know i can do.
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2006, 09:17 PM
Still same with Son - But looking forward to seeing Family this weekend! Undecided about new Puppy
Applying for jobs but nothing as yet - trying to keep positive throughout though
Christine
Dogsey Veteran

18-01-2006, 07:50 AM
Everythings pretty quiet here, except OH fell down a large flight of steps last wk. Nothing broken thank goodness but some bruising & grazes, worst 1 on his knee, all scabbed over know but last night a little pus started oozing out, waiting for him to get up see how it is this morning

Shop rang yesterday my new dressing table will be here next wk so looking forward to that

Thanks for asking & hope all stays well with you & yours
Hannah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 10:01 AM
Originally Posted by Christine
Everythings pretty quiet here, except OH fell down a large flight of steps last wk. Nothing broken thank goodness but some bruising & grazes, worst 1 on his knee, all scabbed over know but last night a little pus started oozing out, waiting for him to get up see how it is this morning

Shop rang yesterday my new dressing table will be here next wk so looking forward to that

Thanks for asking & hope all stays well with you & yours
My OH fell down the stairs last week too! Hes mostly recovered now! Not a good week for us last week (well last tues to today) but today has been better so hopefully we're back on the up!
This year so far on the whole looking good, getting a puppy next month, going to see him next fri, and OH and I are getting engaged!!!!!!!!!!!
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2006, 10:12 AM
Not great so far...... my job is a very junior position for me, the next one up resigned, but I was told I couldn't apply as I am still in my probationary period!!!! I am more qualified than the boss so a bit of a bummer It took me 9 months to get this one so not much point looking around, although I am......
I am sitting here waiting to hear from my solicitor. I am supposed to get on a plane tonight and fly back to the UK for round 2 of my financial settlement re the divorce, but apparently my ex-OH has not done what the Court ordered at the last hearing regarding valuations so the hearing may be postponed.... so I will be about £200 out of pocket as the flight is booked, a hire car and the hotel overnight plus I have taken time off work and booked the dogs into kennels.....
I am just getting over a nasty bout of flu, where I work there is no sick pay and I can't afford to be off, so it's been difficult - everyone there seems to have it.
Never mind - the days are getting longer!
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >