Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Dog-Mad-Lou
Dogsey Junior
Female 

23-05-2008, 11:28 AM

the gang

ello, here u will find the storys of my 4!

Ben, he was my 1st dog, ive never had a dog before and i wanted one wen i moved in my partner.
So we looked in the local paper and saw border collies for sale, we called the lady and went and had a look, Ben picked us, he is a smooth black and white border collie, ive had him since he was 11 weeks old, that was back in 2005.
he tore his cruitate ligament so we had to stop agility so now we do fun tricks!
He even picked his own name, on the way home i said we aint callin him ben, he looked straight at me and said, yes, thats me!

when ben was about 1.5yrs old we decidied it was time for him to have a friend, we wanted to rescue so we went to our local rescue kennels and fell in love with the scar covered gypsy!
she was fount as a stray, she was covered in scars but such lovely natured dog.
we called her gypsy as no doubt shes traveled!
she is a tan coloured staffordshire bull terrier with hlad a white face, shes fab!
she is so gentle with kids and other dogs when brought into the home, we do how ever have a on lead fear aggrestion but wen off lead shes wonderful, this makes us wonder if she was tied up and other dogs allowed to attack her, hence all teh scars, but i guess unless she starts talkin we will never know!is say gypo is now about 8 yrs old, shes been with us since 2006!

then along came stella at 6 weeks old, My husband named her stella, but me a man thing hehe, shes an american bulldog cross staffordhsire bull terrier, my mate had an accitental litter and i jsut fell in love!
she was born nov 23rd 2006.
she started agility but we felt it wasnt right for her so shes jsut a pet now, a fab one at that!

and last but prob not for long knowin me, Rodders, he was a rescue dog in a way, a lady called me askin if i wanted another border collie, i got all the info, the lady cudnt cope with him anymore, i think it was more her b/f tha wanted rid, anyway, he lived outside all day long, she said he came with basic training but i felt he hadnt!
anyway, he is a white medium coated wot i think border collie x kelpie, with a tri markin on his face, the lady said he was full collie but i have my doubts!
He came with the name rodders so we kept it, he has been with us since dec 07 and we have mastered recall, sit, down, stays and have even started agility, he knows all the equitment very well know, he mastered the weave poles over 4 days!
he is always willing to learn and i think we cud go quite far in the agility world!

wel thats my gang!!

thansk for reading!!

Lou x
zoeybeau1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-05-2008, 11:57 AM
Your dog's are lovely.xx
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Great story Hun...............lovely gang there to keep you fit

ps. just realised you not that to far away from Birmingham. we pass close to you when we're going to my Mother, just skate round you.
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-05-2008, 08:50 PM
your dogs do sound lovely ,the collie x kelpie ,sound s really clever ,love to see pictures of them x
zuhzoo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2008, 01:08 PM
I would love to see pictures too, loving your stories about them! x