register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 04:22 PM
Yeah Lynn, they are getting a taste of their own medicine, but love the twist where their executioners wear orange jumpsuits. I see AT LAST the Powers That Be have extricated their middle fingers from their @rses and sent the bombers over to see to them. Hope they fly a mission for every person that maniac killed in Tunisia and everywhere else in the world as well.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 04:36 PM
Hi
Thanks for Leah's Birthday wishes you guys xx
She was worth robbing when she left the house but no doubt Belfast has swallowed it up by now What odds,all about spoiling yourself ain't it
Did some cleaning earlier otherwise I've had a lazy day out in the sun or heat really ,not that sunny Did have a lovely dander with Lacey too Graduation for Sarah on Fridaylooking forward to that
Off back out for a coffee and a puff
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Afternoon all, I hope you are all safe and cool. It has been no different from any other summers day here. I think the max temp was 21. I think we might get another thunderstorm this evening, it's very muggy.
I inherited Santander too. We left them not long after they became Santander. Total rubbish, and sooooo rude.
Off to get tea now with our freshly dug spuds
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 04:43 PM
We had a few spots of rain here while I was unloading the car, but that seems to be it. Was expecting it to turn into torrential rain or even a thunder storm, but nothing. Very humid and close though
Bet she's had a marvellous day, if you can't enjoy your birthday at that age, then when can you.
It was 29 degrees in my car this afternoon, Nippy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 05:04 PM
We have just had some spots of rain too all gone now.
Santander just rung apparently I terminated the call well he got an ear full I can tell you. So because the first guy I spoke too omitted to confirm my address and was obviously to scared to ring me back someone else drew the short straw and tried to blame it on me. Grrrrrrr. Hurry up Gorden and sort this Lloyds account out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Its amazing to me what a time you've had with them, because I never have, really peculiar isn't it.Must be because I'm still dealing with what were the Alliance & Leicester people who were ex-Girobank, based in Liverpool, and you're dealing with people one spoon short of a tea set!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 05:37 PM
Haha June I told him its the lunatic running the asylum.
I mean how can you get it so wrong when sending out a new card when you have blocked other cards that the last 4 digits need changing. Astounded angry and every emotion you can imagine going through my head at the moment.
Anyway a letter from Lloyds arrived today for Gorden with the necessary information he needs which he now has and he is going to try to sort out getting it changed to a joint account.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 05:44 PM
You're nearly there now, and that cretin can no longer target your account. I really hope they catch them, nothing I like better than to see people like that get their just desserts
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-07-2015, 06:03 PM
I won't hold my breath on that one and if they do I doubt we will ever know.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2015, 06:33 PM
i wouldn't rely on Santander catching him....if they can't even sned a card with the pin to the correct holder and unlock the bock a fraudster will run rings round them Lol i hope you get your joint account sorted and you can bin them off
TW, not had chance to click the link yet, will hopefully get a read later.... i the terrorists are being targeted...awesome, have my full support
Lacey, hope leah has had a great day
got to the hospital, had my tests done, was coming home and ran into someone i haven't seen for ages, he still makes me smile and my heart race when i see him...bless him
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >