Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:37 AM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
I ought to do new ones of all of them, Ill try to sort that this coming week.
Thanks Can't wait xx
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 06:45 AM

Moosey at the moment.... Cats are also considerate, he allowed Breeze to breathe underneath him!
Bless him Such a gorgeous boy
Romeo03
New Member!
Male 

25-01-2011, 04:49 PM
New here from the USA... but have to say I am a HUGE dog person... here is why

1 Personally i bought a pet to be around it. not for it to hide and be indipendent. i love training my dog, spending time with him and getting to know him, and him getting to know me

2 my idea of playing with an animal is more than having a little toy on a sting and moving it around so the animal can swat at it. I'm rough and tough and i love my pets being the same way

3 maybe i havn't looked it up enough but i have a child on the way and just "Youtube" pitbull loyalty. there is a video of a pitbull that saved an infants life because the infant got caught in the draw sting of the blinds and almost hung its self but the dog got his owners attention and dug at the door barking growling untill the owner opend the door... PERSONALLY never heard of a cat doing that before but that might be because i havn't wanted a cat enough to care to look it up

4 read that someone said cats read people better than dogs... simply not true (in my expirience) when my wife and i argue (as all couples do) my wife begins to cry and Deuce will NOT leave her side. he will have his ears back with an "I'm sorry daddy's a jerk" look on his face and curl up in a ball on her lap. mind you he is a 70lbs pitbull with a head bigger than a freaking hourse. what did my mother-in-laws cats do when we argued... good question, if they EVER came out of hiding i would have let you know. (they would hide even when there was no fighting going on)

5 Dogs will be by thier masters side, even after death. so will cats, but they will eat you after your "time has come"

6 everyone that i know that has a cat LOVES them. i ask them why, they say "oh he/she acts JUST like a dog! its amazing you have to see it!" well... why have an animal that ACTS like a dog when you can HAVE a dog

7 I'm a U.S. Marine, I work hard and play even harder. now keep this in mind I DO NOT BEAT MY DOG OR MY WIFE.that being said, If I punch my dog or kick him, what does he do? he comes back at me 10 fold, wanting to play that much more! i push him so he loses balance... he slides across the tile floor hits a wall, and comes charging back. i do anything SIMILAR to that with a cat, well the cat would probably be traumatized and hide from me 24/7

8 Personally i baught my dog to protect my family (found out after Deuce was a year old pits are terrible gard dogs because they love everyone) a cat cannot protect you. in anyway. lets say im gone for a week or so. my wife hurts her self and can't get up, while the house is on fire. my dog would easily be able to pull her to safety through the doggy door. could a cat? no, a cat would get its self to safety.

yes i know this is a friendly thread no i am not angry in anyway and im sorry if i come off that way. all in all i have lived with 7 cats and 3 dogs 1 bird and 1 chameleon. Maybe cats are soooo good at reading people they can sence if someone doesn't like them and they stay away from them, i don't know, but i do know if i never lived with a cat again it would be too soon. this is all frendly nothing mean has been said here if there has i apologize and didn't mean for it to come off that way
krlyr
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:01 PM
Oh please stop being so silly! Did you read my opening post? Have a beak will you.... I wont bother answering again, you are obviously wanting an argument. Ill contact a mod and ask them to remove your argumentative posts.
You start a "jokey" thread about why cats are better than dogs, someone replies with why they think dogs are better than cats, you nitpick at all their posts yet they're the one wanting an argument? Funny
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Originally Posted by krlyr View Post
You start a "jokey" thread about why cats are better than dogs, someone replies with why they think dogs are better than cats, you nitpick at all their posts yet they're the one wanting an argument? Funny
Yeah, isnt it!
Velvetboxers
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2011, 12:14 AM
The kittens are a source of constant amusement not just to us but to the dogs. They all curl up together & look out for each other. Think that says it all. Animals are so simplistic, they see things as they are, we could take a leaf out of their book.

Amber
Page 7 of 7 « First < 4 5 6 7