Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
I thought age didnt matter for a companion show,oh well never mind,she'll have to wait until July
KC licensed Companion Shows, like all KC licensed shows, do not have any classes for dogs less than 6 months old.
lilly08
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2011, 06:43 AM
there are fun shows that do offer puppy walk for vaccinated pups under 6 months i do no of one fun show coming up 15th july if thats any good in lincolnshire i can give details if you wont
daisydotes
New Member!
Female 

15-05-2011, 07:57 AM
I show a couple of my dogs and we enjoy companion shows too. I put my pup in his first companion show a couple of weeks ago and he got 2nd out of 14, he has his first open show this week so looking forward to that. I love the companion shows, much more fun than the open and champ shows.

Me and my friend may be able to do some of the linc ones so keep posting.
lilly08
Dogsey Junior
Female 

15-05-2011, 08:00 AM
the show is at winterton selling center lincolnshire on 15th july i shall post times and stuff when i get more info in the meen time look on the kc website at companion dog club they give you a list of companion shows
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Originally Posted by smokeybear View Post
KC licensed Companion Shows, like all KC licensed shows, do not have any classes for dogs less than 6 months old.
Yes i'm aware of Open & Champ shows not having any classes for under 6 mths,just haven't been to many companion shows so i didnt realise that some were kc licensed and therefore the same,Thought it would be good to have a few 'practice' runs for her to enjoy first.Think the odd one or two ive attended over the years must have been non kc licensed.Handy to know though ta

Originally Posted by lilly08 View Post
there are fun shows that do offer puppy walk for vaccinated pups under 6 months i do no of one fun show coming up 15th july if thats any good in lincolnshire i can give details if you wont
Thanks anyway but she has her first Champ show on the 16th of July and then an Open on the 17th if she's not too pooped from the day before
Always good to know when they are though as its usually such a nice day out for them
tink
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 10:54 AM
Originally Posted by Tassle View Post
Not all companion dog shows are KC licesned ....some are just run by local charities etc and will allow younger pups. Worth looking about
Thanks Tassle,I had no idea that some were licensed/some not
Tassle
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-05-2011, 11:57 AM
Originally Posted by tink View Post
Thanks Tassle,I had no idea that some were licensed/some not
Anyone can run a fun dog show. You only need some insurance
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2