View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 09:55 PM

Drumming challenge - can dogsey help me please :)

I have been trying to teach my pair a new trick for the LoLaBuLand drumming challange

Basically we teach the trick and post it and the one with the most likes by the end of the week wins one of her amazing training videos

Sooooooo
Heres our attempt - Mia is a fan of stomping - mainly I just had to fade out the yelping at me - and errm well Ben is a little polite to stomp his feet so we are shaping it in baby steps

Please please if you like it can you go over there and 'like'

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDlwh0NLPT8

thankyou thankyou thankyou
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-05-2011, 10:30 PM
Thats really good---well done.

I'll like when I have sorted out how to sign in!---Ok---that was easier than I thought.

rune
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 06:54 AM
What I would do with Ben (especially) and Mia - is to throw the treat away from the plant pot (I think thats what it is) and then they have chance to come back and do it again. And maybe have a few other plant pots next it so it looks like a drum kit.. and since Mia is obviously brill at it, get her to do like a routine with it...

BUT BUT BUT - IT'S FANTASTIC! as it is Just putting in my little pennies worth please feel free to ignore it though - I don't know how you trained it and I could've just gone over what you did But I will see if my computer likes youtube today (it's the flash player that messes up for me) and I will like it - if I can...
SLB
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 08:04 AM
I can't get on!!! Damn Youtube!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-05-2011, 08:46 AM
Originally Posted by rune View Post
Thats really good---well done.

I'll like when I have sorted out how to sign in!---Ok---that was easier than I thought.

rune
Thank you

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
What I would do with Ben (especially) and Mia - is to throw the treat away from the plant pot (I think thats what it is) and then they have chance to come back and do it again. And maybe have a few other plant pots next it so it looks like a drum kit.. and since Mia is obviously brill at it, get her to do like a routine with it...

BUT BUT BUT - IT'S FANTASTIC! as it is Just putting in my little pennies worth please feel free to ignore it though - I don't know how you trained it and I could've just gone over what you did But I will see if my computer likes youtube today (it's the flash player that messes up for me) and I will like it - if I can...
Thank you, I did the chucking the treat away to shape them onto the pot in the first place but Slvias method uses treating in place once you have the position
TBH although Ben is very polite anyways with this one it was deff an off day for the camera too he isnt really a fan of little paw tricks like this - he likes zooming around tricks

Great idea on the more plant pots I will see if Mia fancies a drum roll

Originally Posted by SLB View Post
I can't get on!!! Damn Youtube!
Aww well thankyou for trying anyway appreciate it
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-05-2011, 05:01 PM
(shameless bump) and thank you everyone who has already voted