Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 10:12 AM

£5 off voucher for pet supermarket.

I received this e-mail this morning with a £5 off voucher from pet supermarket. it said to pass onto family and friends......so here you all are!!

Dear Pet-Supermarket Customers,
We have a unique opportunity to reward our readers with a £5 OFF voucher which can be used as many times as you like for a limited time only on any orders over £39.
And with only 3 days left to go dont delay and start saving today.
Please forward this email onto Families and Friends and they can also benefit from this fantastic offer.
As a small thank you to our loyal customers and newsletter readers we are offering £5 off on all orders over £39. This offer is in addition to our already low prices so you really can make huge savings today..
Dont forget you will also receive free delivery when you spend more than £60.
You can use this coupon as many times as you wish until the 20th June 2007.
HOW TO USE YOUR COUPON CODE
To use your coupon code;
Please click on the Enter Promo Code button which you will find on the left hand side of every single page of our website.
Or
please click on the link below and enter your coupon code exactly as it is shown. Please note that the coupon code is case sensitive
Click Here to enter your coupon code.
Should you have any problems receiving your discount please email discounts@pet-supermarket.co.uk
Click on update profile below to change your details or register for our other fantastic monthly newsletters...
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT OF PET-SUPERMARKET.CO.UK
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 10:25 AM
Thanks Fudgeley, Jack needs a new bed, so I'm to see what they've got
Mahooli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 10:56 AM
I think this is just a promotional ploy and has been done before.
Becky
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-05-2007, 11:59 AM
It gives you £5 off an order over £39. All money off vouchers are a promotional ploy,to promote sales, i guess it`s down to personal choice whether we use them. No diff between Tesco vouchers or these i guess.