Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Harley & Me View Post
Lovely collar and lead set and Tillymint makes the most lovely things. I think she is going to be kept very busy from just the forum alone .

Vicki-Ann - Please share these collars with a twist when you have them .
Thankyou I am very busy my dogsey friends are my my guinea pigs & I have loads to do .... I'd really love to quit my day job & do it full time!
I also have some great little doggie Christmas gifts coming soon & some funny pics of Tilly testing them out. I daren't show them yet until I've completed the whole range
wallaroo
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Tillymint View Post
.... I'd really love to quit my day job & do it full time!
..........Do it!
steve78
Dogsey Senior
Male 

13-09-2010, 09:24 PM
the lead and coller are ace well done tilly props to you! jake is like are we going for a walk now???
madisondobie
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 09:30 PM
That collar and lead is fabulous, madison wears a half check and the ones they sell in the shops are so boring, be lovely to buy her a lovely girlie one - would love to order one from you tillymint when you are not so busy you should start your own business making them.
Tillymint
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 09:32 PM
Originally Posted by steve78 View Post
the lead and coller are ace well done tilly props to you! jake is like are we going for a walk now???
Thanks
yes I think Jake is saying " ok I'm done posing in this stoopid collar can we go out now"

When I'm making them Tilly hears the noise of a chain or the trigger hook click & is at my side giving me the "are we going out now" look
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2010, 10:45 PM
lol, yeah... once Jake had it on we had to go for a walk no way was i getting away with putting a collar on him (he doesnt wear a collar in the house) and not going out
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2