Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 06:14 AM

Morning Dogsey folk - Tuesday!

Morning all,

I’m whizzing Bunnie up to see Dean (vet) this morning, as I suspect she has a UTI.

She seemed rather off on Saturday, but ok on Sunday, but Sunday night she wee’d everywhere (while asleep) and it’s so out of character.

I’m sure it’s something Dean can sort out quickly..... I hate to see my little whirling Dervish off her game.....

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
To you I’m an atheist; to God, I’m the loyal opposition. — Woody Allen
Murf
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-05-2012, 06:19 AM
Good Morning V and all...
Builders in at 8 followed by sparks and plumbers ..,,,
o and a hospital appointment ..
Wish me luck,,,,
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki Murf and all,
I hope Dean can soon get Bunnie back to her old self again.
Been up with kyiro on and off during the night because of the thunder, he gets himself in such a state and it takes him 2 hrs after it all stops to settle again..
Dogs were very unimpressed at being dragged out for a quick walk this morning in the pouring rain, but they wouldn't go in the garden to the toilet so walk it had to be.
Off to see my Osteopath this morning, then a few errands to run and then work this afternoon.
Good Luck at the hospital Murf, hope its nothing serious.
Have a good day everyone.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

01-05-2012, 06:51 AM
בוקר טוב לכולם

Morning Vicki, morning all. Fingers crossed for little Bunnie - and good luck at the hospital Murf. Poor Kyiro- some dogs are terrified of thunder - I am not too keen on it myself. Hope the osteopath visit helps.

Water delivery today - change of days and no doubt change of drivers so I have no idea what time they will turn up or how they will react to the devil dog "attacking" them! They could be here at any time until 4pm depending on which way they do the route. And whether they can find my home!

I hope today is dry for everyone.

Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-05-2012, 07:04 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

Awww poor Bunnie hopefully Dean will have her sorted really quickly and she will be back to her whirling dervish self very soon.

Good luck with the builders and hospital Murf.
Good luck with the water delivery Malka and good luck Bev at the osteopath and I hope Kyiro is feeling better this morning after his scare.

Lots of research for me today re: Dillons hip problem. I am so glad he is here and not on an operating table today.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 07:19 AM
Morning

Bless Bunnie, hope Dean can make her feel better this morning *Hugs*

Lovely rain here this morning again......

Off to get my hair cut soon

Happy Tuesday all xx
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 07:24 AM
Morning Vicki, Murf, Bev, Lynn and all

Good luck with Bunnie at the vets this morning Vicki, hope it's sorted quickly for your sweet girl. Good luck at the hospital Murf. Good luck with the osteopath today Bev. Hope all goes smoothly with the water delivery hope Pereg doesn't scare him away before he delivers your water grandma, and so glad Dillon's results were relatively good ones for you Lynn. Phew is that it??!!!

Off for a couple more boxes coz he was shut yesterday, then off to do a small shop coz I want some new saucepans to take with me. I went into Beales yesterday for some, but when I saw the prices, I walked back out again!! Can you believe somebody in their right mind would spend £248 on ONE saucepan Not for me, I want a Tesco stack at £20 thanks!!

Had a nice free haircut at Rush again yesterday coz I didn't like the way he cut it last week, but now he's done it just perfick! When he disappeared half way through and came back, I asked him if he'd gone off to write PITA on my records!!! Turns out he's a Virgo too, so he more than understands that hair has got to be perfick and nothing less!

3 more sleeps and I'll be waking up in my new home, looking out that big arched window at the birdies in the big fir tree on the front lawn, and I won't hear anything BUT the birdies up there - can't wait now!

Enjoy your day, hope you stay safe with all this flooding.
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 07:31 AM
Good morning all.

Well, yesterday's respite didn't last long. We're back to cold winds and rain today <sigh>

Hope Bunny gets over her UTI soon and good luck at the hospital Murf. Hope Pereg doesn't eat the water man and that Kyiro is over his stress of the thunderstorm. Bless him, it's awful for them to be so scared. My Jade used to take a good 24 hours to get back to normal

Lynn, Sam was diagnosed with very severe HD and arthritis when he was six. I saw the x-rays and they were awful. The vet didn't think he'd be able to cope for too long, but my lad proved him wrong. He was 16 when he died and had a comfortable and reasonably active life until he was 14 when he slowly declined. Apart from at the very start and for the last 18 months of his life, he didn't need conventional pain relief, but did have Glucosomine and Chondroitin and Green Lipped Mussel daily. You'll find the right combination of things to keep Dillon happy and you may well find that once he's matured and with a bit of common sense he too will have a long and productive life.

No idea what we're doing today, but I have a feeling it will be a local walk rather than into town with the weather as it is. Rosie won't care so long as she can sniff her way around. She's a definite 'sniffer'.

Whatever you lot are up to, enjoy and stay safe!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-05-2012, 07:53 AM
Morning Cuz xxxx

Sitting here nursing a coffee and a kitten(Bri). Trying to decide whether to have them both neutered together or one as a time, as Bri is smaller than Rodney and Rodney is the one who wants to go out every night....although he is not allowed, he's far too young as I keep telling him but he's getting to the stage where I have to chase him round the garden in a game of hide and seek before he comes in and Im not impressed when it raining Bri isn't to bothered about going out, so I may well leave him another month to catch up in growth.

Sorry to hear about Bunnie I hope it gets sorted out quickly bless her

Morning folks another day of rain then Have fun folks