View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 10:51 PM
And before you ask - the one and only £10 donation I have had this year was used on food for Easy Minstrel and Elbony Doodles in the first week of 2010.

I've paid for out of my own pocket - the upkeep and vets bills for Lenny's Diamond since he was dumped in Stockton about 2 months ago.

I've also paid for the upkeep and vets bills of Charlies Girl since she was left tied to the local council pounds gate!

I have also paid for upkeep and vet's bills - £170 - for a greyhound puppy due to be destroyed at another council pound about 6 weeks ago.

So don't you dare even begin to suggest I am in this campaign for financial gain - you're sick even to question it!
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-04-2010, 10:56 PM
Trudy,

I made it clear when first mentioning it that I did not think you were embezzling funds so let's get that straight.

However I have assured you I am not paid at all by the charity despite you saying very clearly I was yet I have received no apology. Personally knowing what I do and how much quitting my job and pension to take on the kennels has cost me I think you are wrong to question me personally, but I have dealt with your comments very openly.

Surely if you feel it is okay to interrogate myself as to my finances it is hypocritical to act hurt when it is reciprocated.

Kev
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 11:03 PM
Originally Posted by Kev Stow View Post
Am still looking for the apology for the fact you clearly got wrong....nope Ms Politician hasn't posted it again.

I am sorry, but they are not my words. I have never said that I fast track their rehoming. They are fast tracked into my kennels, but once there they, like all the dogs in our care, are rehomed on their merits and suitability.

Kenny was never unwanted and that is plain stupid. We have four dogs in our care currently reserved to go to homes....are they unwanted? Of course not, that's daft even by your own standards.

Greytexploitations has a donations button yet has NEVER asked for donations LOL. Can you tell me where on your website it says the donations you can make are to care for the foster greyhounds in your care?

Why would I report you to the tax man? However surely if any of us suspect benefit fraud or indiscretions etc then we are encouraged by the government to do so.

When I fill in my tax return I usually get a rebate too so can understand why one would be welcomed. If you're entitled to one then claim it rather than wait for me to report you because I have never ever said or suggested I would do that.

Kev
What you said was and I quote

'I personally do have a kennel where I ask for a one off fee of £300 and that shortcuts the charity list'

If it doesnt mean 'fast track' what does it mean???

By all means report me - tell the tax man about the whole ten pounds donation........

Can you tell him about the £90 train fare to London for a meeting with the Defra minister - Jim Fitzpatrick - in February while you're at it and the all the vets bills and upkeep of the website, email and photobucket accounts.

The money I've donated to other charities - Kamas Cave included!

And you never did say what status you operate under???

Animal Boarding Establishments or what?
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 11:06 PM
Dont for one minute think you have the capacity to 'hurt' me.

Disgust yes - hurt no!
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-04-2010, 11:13 PM
Originally Posted by Jodie View Post
What you said was and I quote

'I personally do have a kennel where I ask for a one off fee of £300 and that shortcuts the charity list'

If it doesnt mean 'fast track' what does it mean???

By all means report me - tell the tax man about the whole ten pounds donation........

Can you tell him about the £90 train fare to London for a meeting with the Defra minister - Jim Fitzpatrick - in February while you're at it and the all the vets bills and upkeep of the website, email and photobucket accounts.

The money I've donated to other charities - Kamas Cave included!

And you never did say what status you operate under???

Animal Boarding Establishments or what?
The greyhounds are fast tracked into kennels. You stated they are fast tracked through the charity's rehoming scheme. I take that to mean rehomed quicker and that isn't always the case as I pointed out.

What part of I have no intention of reporting you are you struggling with?

When I set up the kennel it was done with approval from Charity Commision and HMRC. I am happy with how things are done, but if you wish to report me then feel free to do so. It's nice to have people so interested.

I'm still awaiting the apology. Surely you aren't too stubborn to admit you got something wrong and apologise?

Kev
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by Kev Stow View Post
The greyhounds are fast tracked into kennels. You stated they are fast tracked through the charity's rehoming scheme. I take that to mean rehomed quicker and that isn't always the case as I pointed out.

What part of I have no intention of reporting you are you struggling with?

When I set up the kennel it was done with approval from Charity Commision and HMRC. I am happy with how things are done, but if you wish to report me then feel free to do so. It's nice to have people so interested.

I'm still awaiting the apology. Surely you aren't too stubborn to admit you got something wrong and apologise?

Kev
You can whistle mate - it was a leading question/statement to get you to admit exactly what your financial position is with LGT.

So here is your apology - I am sorry to have had to sink to these depths to obtain information. Happy?

Third time of asking - Animal Boarding Establishments or what?
Kev Stow
Dogsey Junior
Male 

15-04-2010, 11:25 PM
Nope, that'll do me I'll let those that read this thread decide what they make of it.

Kev
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

15-04-2010, 11:31 PM
Now that's interesting.........

'No comment' as to what status you operate under......
footloose
Dogsey Junior
Male 

22-09-2010, 08:21 AM
Interesting thread Jodie, but just how are you financed.
Jodie
Dogsey Senior
Female 

22-09-2010, 09:37 AM
Originally Posted by footloose View Post
Interesting thread Jodie, but just how are you financed.
Hello Bryan - those dial-up dongles and dynamic IP addresses must be costing you a fortune!
Page 156 of 157 « First < 56 106 146 153 154 155 156 157 >