Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
lisa0307
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Originally Posted by nickmcmechan View Post
actually on one of the sites she's enquiring about fish...in a lot of ways fish are more difficult to keep than dogs, wonder how many will be killed before they're given up on
Yep I noticed that and you're right about fish being more difficult to keep ...sorry but I wouldn't trust either of them with any type of animals..people that want to give away a dog that they've had since it was 6 months old and is now 7 years of age and settled into a routine etc are despicable IMO...if they were finding her a home because one of them had ill health etc and they couldn't look after her anymore then you could understand it...but to get rid of her because you have another puppy is down right disgusting...Bailey may love her (a dogs love is unconditional) but what kind of love is she showing Bailey by getting rid of her because she doesn't fit in anymore...I still think, if she found another home for her, Bailey would be handed over ..these people don't deserve to have any animals....
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2010, 01:33 PM
Gee whizz, wot a mess
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Thats so sad
littlemis88
New Member!
Female 

02-03-2011, 12:55 AM
You people are just horrid and narrow minded who do you think you are to judge me when you know nothing about me or my life or my pets.

What goes around comes around.
morganstar
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 02:16 AM
Originally Posted by littlemis88 View Post
You people are just horrid and narrow minded who do you think you are to judge me when you know nothing about me or my life or my pets.

So you still have both dogs then do you?
Really do you expect to come on a site that loves dogs and expect us to support you when you want to rehome a loving family pet because you have replaced it with a newer model.
If I'm horrd and norrow minded well I'm proud of it, and unless you can explain yourself dont expect any sympathy on here....Oh and as you say"Whats goes around comes around.................lets hope so for Baileys sake and you find yourself homeless and everyone you trusted turns on your.
Pidge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 07:45 AM
Originally Posted by littlemis88 View Post

Exactly
littlemis88
New Member!
Female 

02-03-2011, 09:49 AM
Surely I don’t need to explain anything after all you know all about me, you probably even know about my dog that died, suppose that was my fault.

I’m so evil you’ll probably say I had her put down or something like that.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 10:16 AM

Ok how many of you have googled your own user name?

I have and I can't find any reference to me at all and I am on several forums called Nippy!
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 10:28 AM
I have only just caught up with this thread. If what I am reading is true, to say that I am absolutely disgusted is an understatement. To the OP - Indeed... what goes around comes around!! And I sincerely hope not at the expense of any animals.
Kerriebaby
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-03-2011, 11:02 AM
how awful. poor dog.
Page 10 of 11 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 >