View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 10:15 PM
Good evening Mandy - I've Googled it now as well - hardly worth the fuss! lol !
Hope you sleep well and have a good day at work tomorrow.
Harvey - if you have already sent the cheque - cancel it!! For following Mandy's post - I looked it up and it aint, as they say across the pond "worth a dime". Baing a non-spectacular wardrobe malfunction by a certain Trinny Woodall.
Oh how disappointing! lol !
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 10:23 PM
Euggghhh trinny woodhall....can,t stick her lol!!!
Errr they did check his kidneys last month LG, one of the levels was raised but they were happy after checking no protein in the urine.
TW, hope whoever it was is suitably scared lol
Harvey, dex is my second cat, I had one when I was 2, he was called Friday....he ran away when we moved house. Dex is incredibly special to me but when his time comes I will let him go with dignity, the vet reckons he has a few hundred more miles left in him
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 10:31 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Good evening Mandy - I've Googled it now as well - hardly worth the fuss! lol !
Hope you sleep well and have a good day at work tomorrow.
Harvey - if you have already sent the cheque - cancel it!! For following Mandy's post - I looked it up and it aint, as they say across the pond "worth a dime". Baing a non-spectacular wardrobe malfunction by a certain Trinny Woodall.
Oh how disappointing! lol !
Talkk about great expectations

Thanks for tip off Mandy / Gordon obviously the two of you are more experienced on the old Google look up thingy I could I suppose look up 'Trinny Woodall' but as I was saying earlier it's undoubtedly a some boring media muppet so don't think I'll bother

At least I can go to bed knowing I have missed nothing

By the way the 79p has earned the grand sum of 0.07 pence in interest so that's 79.07 pence in the kitty

Goodnight to you all, see you soon
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-11-2016, 10:34 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
but when his time comes I will let him go with dignity
That's the hardest thing to do but undoubtedly the best, I know you'll do the right thing at the right time.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-11-2016, 10:55 PM
Cheers Harvey, I don't want to have to do it this year having had to say goodbye to Max this year....however when his time comes I will stroke him as he goes...I am just praying he does his business overnight lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

01-11-2016, 11:00 PM
Goodnight to you Harvey - so pleased to hear of the interest, at this rate you could well be in for the post of Governor of the Bank of England once we can get rid of that Mark Carney (blasted crass colonials are all the same) feel sure you'd do a much better job!
Griff - very pleased that your vet thinks there is more life left in the old chap - perhaps he's just having an off day - we all get those! Well at least I do!
Was just thinking - I'd love to have seen the face/faces of any burglar trying to access June's property via the back gate!! Never mind their faces - I bet the smell was terrible!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

01-11-2016, 11:01 PM
Best get the girls brekkies done and have a hot soak. Bluddy cold tonight, so chimney sweep will get a call tomorrow and then I can light the fire. Luxury
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4