View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

05-04-2015, 01:29 AM
Also if you look at Freddy's hind leg movement it's far from ok.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myLYiwVemQ8
the Gammonwood mastiff shown in the video run with the cows all day and are some big mastiffs
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-04-2015, 03:39 AM
Freddys hind quarter movement looks kind of like my Nigredo. Nigredo is slightly pudge and moderately dysplastic. He's a rescue puppy so no way to predict the dysplasia. Certainly not good at all but Nigredo can run for a very long time and has no stamina issues at all. The dog could stand to lose some weight, he'd move better and breathe easier. He does "wobble" a bit, but I guess I'm used to seeing my own dog walk that way Not all dogs can be perfect, but I guess bad breeding should not be made excuses for. Good video, interesting.
LMost
Dogsey Senior
Male 

06-04-2015, 10:21 PM
Originally Posted by mjfromga View Post
Freddys hind quarter movement looks kind of like my Nigredo. Nigredo is slightly pudge and moderately dysplastic. He's a rescue puppy so no way to predict the dysplasia. Certainly not good at all but Nigredo can run for a very long time and has no stamina issues at all. The dog could stand to lose some weight, he'd move better and breathe easier. He does "wobble" a bit, but I guess I'm used to seeing my own dog walk that way Not all dogs can be perfect, but I guess bad breeding should not be made excuses for. Good video, interesting.
Ty yes it is my favorite video about mastiffs.

Yes I was used to Luca's a prior mastiff, and was amazed with Romeo when they used to run together.

Mouse is no where near Romeo just size and muscle wise, but Mouse is far from mature yet.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3